Chapter 6. In The Maze.

*your pov*

     its been like 10 minutes since we started running and my muscles are screaming but i can handle it. It's not unbearable but its not just a little sting. I push on and run up to Minho who is just jogging. then i hear a noise.

"hey Minho? what was that do you think?"

"I don't know... and I probab-" 

He was cut off by the noise again and I just laughed. Then we just ran.

*Newt's POV*

" Newt calm down. she will be ok. she has minho with her and plus who says she is gonna get the job anyways?" nick said. i had yelled at him for even letting her go in there.

" how can i calm down? you let her run in there. even minho has come back hurt before! she could be in danger!" i yelled at him and he stumbled back a step. he knew i was right.

"we'll just wait then" nick said and i sighed and we waited.

*timeskip* *your pov*

we ran out the doors and i could tell i was gonna feel that later. my legs were begging for rest. like i almost collapsed before someone ran up to me. It was newt. His didnt even bother to show how worried he was.

What he did next suprised me though. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me to his chest. It was an amazing feeling...being hugged. I loved it, I barley know him though.

   I wrapped my arms around him and he squeezed me.

"why did you go in there Greenie? It's dangerous in there."

I pulled away and looked at him and said,

"well... I thought it would be fun, to..y'know run." 

He laughed a little and grabbed my wrist. Not hard though.

He took me to the little hut that was mine. It was just finished and I was ready to movie into it.

It had everything I would need. So, I changed into a tank top with shorts and kicked off my shoes. then I tied my h/c hair up into a ponytail. 

It was getting late and they decided to have a bonfire for my first official night as a 'Glader'.  So even though my legs were kinda sore I still jogged over right as they lit the fire. I found Newt talking to Nick and I walked over. But, that's when my legs started to feel weak and my vision started going blurry, by the time I reached them I collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my Noses! another chapter yay!! lol I got out of school early today cause it was half day for a pep rally for honor roll and principles list... I had principles list so I got to go. so yea! i'm gonna go start on chapter 7..... bye!

~ Zelda