Chapter 32

*your pov*
Life in the glad was the same as always. Except Nick was gone.

     Being leader was different, being the one who makes the big choices seemed over powering. But other than that. Everything was normal.

    I got back into my normal eating and hygiene habits, pushing aside my grief for my late friend every day and every night it would all come back and I would want to cry. But I looked to the brighter things, I still had Newt, I still had Alby. They made things seem alright.

     Ever since then though, I've been working non stop on a way out of this hellhole. A way to map out the cursed maze. Everyone had to have come from somewhere, that vision, it showed other people I know I've seen before, but obviously aren't here. I had to get everyone back to who knew them before.

     It made me think, I saw people I know loved me. There was a boy. He looked the same age as Newt. But I had never seen him before here and Newt says im crazy and it was just a dream and that he didn't even know what I was talking about.

I looked to my window and saw the dark sky, the light from my candle filling up the room, when all of a sudden. The alarm goes off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. So sorry this is a short chapter. I wanted to get something out for you guys before I plunge into a whole bunch of school work. I've been super stressed. I have multiple advanced honors classes, an AP class, marching band, constant writing, and my ex broke up with me... he said dating a really good friend was to weird for him. So I'm trying to build back that friendship alongside multiple other things.

Again. Super sorry this is a short filler chapter, I haven't really been feeling the whole lovey dovey moments lately.
But I have put another story up I was going to try and write if some of you want to check that out. It's Called Loreley.
I also have an Instagram account for random things that I write
@ zeldapotterwriting
Hope you guys are having a good night/day!
~ Zelda