Chapter 21

*your pov*

     I walked to the tub that was full of warn water and was so excited to just lay in it. But I looked around. There were trees everywhere and the main area was out of sight out of mind, I just double checked because there I was, about to strip naked in a maze of teenage boys.

      After making sure no perverts were here. I slowly took off my shirt and pants, folding them gently on a towel next to the tub and got into the water, the warmth instantly taking my muscles and soothing them. My hair was floating around in the water.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, thinking. What was going to happen to us? Someone had to have put us in here, and I was friends with whoever did. I remembered the vision I had. Who was the brown haired boy? He was about the same age as Newt. Why did I hang around him all the time?

     My thoughts were cut short by a twig snapping and I instictivly covered myself. I looked around and saw a rabbit hop by. But once I had laughed it off, I saw a familiar mop of light brown hair running past the trees.
Why is Nick out here... when I'm taking a bath. I wondered to myself silently as the boy disappeared.
A few hours of soaking in the now cold water seemed to redeem my muscles and I was able to move around better. I dried off and put my clothes back on and walked back to camp where I could smell food being cooked.

I saw Newt at the table with the rest of the gladers and took a seat next to him and bit into my food. I hungrily ate what I had and slightly burped, the boy sitting next to me laughing a bit.

"You should have slowed down eating. Swallowed some air eating the way you were" He chuckled and said "by the way, Nick went out searching earlier I was told... he didn't sneak up on you in your bath did he?"

I looked into his brown eyes and shook my head no,
"I did see him though, he ran the opposite direction of me... actually there he is now." I pointed towards the woods and saw Nick calmly walking into the common area.
Just as he opened his mouth to say something, an alarm went off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been active... again. I've been thinking of the story I promise. Along with others. I didn't think so many people would actually like this story. I'm kinda going off old memory... And the fact that I don't think nicks hair color was ever mentioned so I imagined it as light brown. But recently I've been listening to Peter Hollens and I've been noticed 3 times!! Lol I know it's silly, but he asked me for links for one of my suggestions. So I'm happy. Well here is chapter 21. So so sorry for making you guys wait so long. I'm not dead I promise!
Does anyone read these things? Lol
Love ya
~ Zelda