Chapter 7. What's going on?

*Newts pov*

Y/n was walking up to Nick and I when she collapsed. I ran up to her and raised her up a little. She was limp but she was still breathing, and her eyelids were twitching. I picked her up and placed her arm around my shoulder with the other rested on her stomach. I walked over to the med-jacks in her hut where they had me lay her down on her bed.

Clint and Jeff came over and soon told me that she has nothing wrong with her. She just fainted, but they didn't know when she was gonna wake up. Like a possible coma. I went over to the girl and tucked her in and made sure Clint and Jeff were back outside before I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I don't know why, I just met her yesterday. But, I love her. It feels like I've known her for years.

*your pov*
It's dark I can't move and I can't see or even hear anything. I felt numb but I knew I was alive. Cause the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat.

About five minutes of sitting in complete darkness passed and I saw a tiny....just a tiny spot of light.
I tried reaching for it as it got bigger but I still couldn't move. Just then. I realized I wasn't in the glade....but I was in a room. With two kids. A boy and his younger sister.

The girl looked about 5 years old and just like me and the boy looked around 7 years old and he had brown hair and eyes.
"Come on Y/n....let's go they have to run another test to make sure we are not sick. Plus Ava wants me to do something so Newt will take care of you for tonight ok?" The boy said kneeling to the girls height.
She nodded and said in a tiny so voice, "Ok!"
*timeskip*
The boy walked out of the test room with Y/n on his back asleep. She had fallen asleep waiting for her brothers tests to be over. Outside stood a boy who looked the same age and he had blonde hair. The boy looked at him and nodded handing over little Y/n. Then he rushed off to Ava.
The boy, Newt, had her on his back now and she had started waking up. She yawned and said,
"Hi Newt."
He looked at her with his brown eyes and smiled,
"Hi Greenie."
~~~~~~
I could move again and I opened my eyes to find Newt sitting next to my bed. He was asleep but he looked like he hasn't slept in days. I slowly sat up and brushed the stray hairs from his eyes and decided that I wouldn't tell him about my memory yet....not yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey noses! I wrote Another chapter! Yay. I hope you enjoy this please,
Comment, Vote, or Both!
Love ya! <3
~ Zelda