Chapter 25

*your pov*

The boys started piling  sticks and dry grass into a tall heap and Nick walked over, holding a torch. Alby was holding up Newt, giving him support to stand up.

     Nick walked over and handed me the torch and I looked at the new kid, who seemed hesitant to leave my side, and nodded, tossing the torch in the middle of the pile, a blaze rising up into the dark sky. Tiny embers floated down to my feet before they disappeared into the ground.

     The boy still stayed at my side as I walked around. I didn't really mind it, I knew he was scared of the guys, he was much smaller than a lot of them. So I lead him over to where Nick and Newt were sitting. and sat down.

"Has he remembered his name yet?" Nick asked me, completely ignoring the fact that the boy was sitting next to me.

I looked over to him and he shook his head no; I looked back over to the leader.

"Not yet, unfortunately." I replied and Nick's face fell, he mumbled something to himself,

"I don't want to have to name him."

"say, Y/n?" Newt's voice snapped me back to attention and I looked at him.

"yes Newt?"

"Do you think maybe tomorrow we can go out to the deadheads together? I found a place I think you would like a while back, and I just remembered it. Plus, i'd like to just hang out." He said his words kind of fast. Like he was nervous.

"Yeah, sure Newt." I paused for a second, "sounds like fun!" I gave him a smile and looked to my side, the new boy was asleep. I sighed and looked at him, I knew I had to either wake him up or have one of the others help me move him. I Mean, I could drag him, but I don't want to hurt him.

"Hey Alby!" I called out through the dancing boys and the one I called for came into my view,

"Yes Y/n?" he walked over and squatted down to my sitting level.

"Can you help me bring him to his hammock?" I laughed and added on, "my legs are much stronger than my arms and I don't want to hurt him by trying to transport him myself."

Alby chuckled and nodded, slightly raising the boy off the ground and walking over to the hammocks. I got up and dusted off my pants and walked over to Newt,

"I'm gonna turn in for the night tonight too, I'll see you tomorrow, maybe I can get some extra food for lunch." I gave a joking smile and hugged the boy sitting on the ground. before I left I gave him a small kiss of his cheek and walked away to my hut. But as I was closing the door, I looked at Newt and his was holding his cheek, his face as red as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! sorry I'm late on this but I'm getting better at not waiting months! Ive been so engaged in stuff, I would have updated this week but so much has happened, as you guys know I'm in marching band and we've had a very busy week and today is the first time I've actually had some free time on my laptop. Because its easier for me to write on here I believe now. but as promised here is a new chapter!

Love ya!

~ Zelda