Chapter 10 Alone

*your pov*
After my nap I slowly, but groggigly got up out of my hammock.
There was still a little bit of throbbing in my hands from where I popped some, it felt like my heart beat was in my hands. I looked around and made sure everyone was out before wiping drool off of my face and getting the crust out of my eyes. My hair didn't seem to bad so I left it the way it was.

Judging by the light outside I'd say it was dinner time so I walked out and sure enough I smelled bacon sandwichs. I heard the familiar accent of Newt call out my name,
"Y/n!"
I turned my head and smiled when I saw he saved me a seat. I went up to frypan and he happily gave me my dinner. And I think he even snuck me some extra bacon.
At first it was quiet at the table, like all you could hear was the soft breathing of everyone while they ate but then Minho piped up.
"I think y/n should become a runner. What do you guys think? You see her when she runs laps."
I felt Newt tense beside me. I could already tell that he did not like the idea one bit. Everyone nodded In agreement though. Even Nick. Alby nodded and smiled at me. He could tell I had a love for running. The only thing was, I can't run for long sometimes.
After I finished my food, they decided at hold a meeting of whether or not I would be a runner, but I did not want to be a part of the whole deal. So I said,
"I need to be alone. I'll be running laps."
Everyone nodded and I set off, setting my spirit free again feeling the wind blow my hair.
~~~~~~~~
Hey noses! I am so sorry I have not updated sense
*looks at last time update*
OH MY SHUCK LAST YEAR?! I am SO sorry! I've just had a lot on my plate... literally. I was sick with who knows what January, February I was bringing up my grades so I really didn't have time to write no matter how much I wanted to, March I was dealing with family drama and started writing a ton of other things like walking dead stuff, and this month was crazy!
Like oh my shuck, our end of year testing was cancled, I just went to holiday world, and just oh my gosh. I really hope you guys enjoy this. I will definitely try to update more!
Love you <3
~ Zelda