Chapter 16

*your pov*

     A slight tapping woke me up and I started to hear a shuffling in the ivy. I took a peek outside my hiding spot and saw that I had slept way to long  (that the doors had closed again) and felt the cool air hit my face.

     I heard a voice mumble something under its breath, as if I was a question. But it wasn't just any voice, it was Newt's.

     He had his eyes closed and he took a deep breath in. I knew what he was about to do. I made a move and started sliding down the ivy to the ground and yelled his name, but it was too late. He had already jumped.

      His eyes snapped open and saw me, then he tried to steady himself so he would land on his legs, causing him to land and twist his ankle.

     He screamed in pain and laid his ankle out in front of him and naturally I look at it. WICKED had taught me how to tell the difference between a fracture, broken bone, or sprain and how to deal with each.

     "It's broken. We need to get back and get you to the med-jacks. Give me your shirt." He looked at me like I was asking him to do something he had never done before and I stretched my hand out to take it.

     "come on newt. I need to wrap it. It will hurt like this the entire night if I dont."

     He gave me his shirt and I quickly tied it around his ankle and helped him up. But I remembered the things and I looked up, That hiding space was to small for both of us. Big enough for only one of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this cbapter! Today will hopefully be a double update! I'm on the bus to go to school now so it will be a while considering I can't have my phone out in class, but I do have the bus ride to the other school for my marching preformance. So please keep an eye out for it later, but I do Apologize ahead of time if I don't get it done.

Love ya!♡♡♡
~Zelda