Chapter 15

*your pov*

      I stared the creature in its eyes as the scent of rancid rotting filled my nose. The creature was one thing I had never seen before, in past or present. It has a fleshy greenish head and it's body was a mix of metal and that flesh and anything else was slime.

     It screeched and started walking towards me, that's when I noticed it had legs like a spider. And it was raising an extra leg and it had a blueish glow tinted around it. It had looked like a syringe.

      It started moving faster and started to thrust the syringe- leg at me. After that, I took off running, the soreness from today's run taking effect. I still didn't let it slow me down as I ran the corners, it almost got me, but instead it got the bottom half of my shirt and nicked me so I ran even faster.

     I turned the next corner, knowing there was a way back to the doors from here, but it was gone. Like the walls had changed. I heard the scraping of the thing get louder and I limited my choices.

     Be stupid and run under it
Or
     Climb the ivy.

      The scraping became louder and louder as i made my choice. I decided to climb. I kicked off my shoes Then I found a secret opening in the wall and managed to fit myself in there, hoping the thing couldn't find me. I heard it's legs tap, as if it was turning, looking for me. But then it turned away and I couldn't hold my tiredness any longer as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

     *newts pov*

     The doors opened again and I ran out, hoping she would be back. No one was running today because of y/n, but I sent minho in a little and he came back with part of her shirt and her shoes. The shirt fragment had blood on it, and my mind let me think the worst.

       *timeskip*

      I waited the whole day to make sure she wouldn't come back and waited at the doors as they were about to close and darted in right as they started to close, knowing no one else would follow me. I ran the corners and looked for her, but after an hour of searching, I climbed the ivy of a wall and stood at the top, wondering if I should do it. If I should jump.

      I heard her voice in my head and I took a breath and I stepped off, but I realised. Her voice wasn't in my head. She was there, watching me fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey turtles! Hope you enjoy this chapter! A little later than I expected to upload it but I still got it out and I hope you guys like it. I'm sorry for so many suspense chapters, but it follows the main plot. Anyways, I have a football game I have to preform in tomorrow and I should be able to start writing the next chapter and maybe even publish it on the bus there.
Love ya! ♡♡♡
~Zelda