TWO

*EDITED*

Kelsey

-

-

As Sirius and I followed my parents through the house to the living room, countless thoughts ran through my head. 

Were they about to rat me out to my best friend? I sure hope not, because Sirius will literally kill me. I thought. 

"Sit." My dad told us and we sat on the couch.

I was absolutely terrified, but also so very pissed off. None of this was anyone's business but mine and Regulas. I looked at my mom to have her stop my father, but she shook her head at me. My anger began to rise. 

"Sirius," my father began. "Are you aware of the relationship between Kelsey and your brother Regulas?" He asked.

Sirius just got way more confused. 

So attractive, yet so stupid. I almost laughed. 

"I mean, I know they're like best friends... I don't talk to him much since we hate one another, but we're civil for Kelsey's sake." He said to my dad.

James had come into the living room now and leaned against the door frame to the kitchen. Neither of my parents told him to leave, so I knew both of them were about to hate me. 

"Do you know, Kelsey and Regulas kissed at the end of last year?" My dad asked Sirius, and bot his and James' jaws dropped.

My eyes widened in horror, and even my mom raised her eyebrows at my dads question. Clearly she didn't think he would just blurt that out. 

"I'm sorry, they what?" Sirius asked slowly. 

He looked at me with an 'oh really now," type look and then slapped a fake ass smile on his face to look back at my parents.

"Kelsey got a letter this morning from him, containing a photo of them kissing." My dad finished.

I saw James slowly back out of the room, eyes widen and mouth pressed into a thin line. I knew he didn't want to be here in case Sirius blew up. But he didn't which shocked me more.

"Right, I'm going to kill him. Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Clearwater." Sirius said, then he got up and went out the back door, slamming it behind him.

I watched him leave, wincing as he slammed the door. Looking at my watch I saw it was now about ten-fifteen. We needed to leave, but not before I said this to my father.

"What's wrong with you!" I all but shouted, "Yes, Regular and his parents are absolutely awful to Sirius, okay." I started.

"But he cares about me, he and Sirius are civil, for me. I like him a lot and I'm not going to allow you to interfere with that. I am fifteen years old and will be sixteen this November. Stop treating me like a First Year!" I said, getting off the couch and grabbing the bookbag I almost forgot.

I walked straight to the back door, opening it and slamming it behind me. Not even bothering to say goodbye to my parents. They'll be lucky if they get a letter from me at all this semester. 

Sirius and James were seated in the way back of the Potter's car that they had just to drive to and from King's Cross Station. I went and placed my bag by my trunk then I got in the car, making sure my sister had all of her stuff beforehand.

I climbed in the back and sat between Sirius and James. James smiled at me, but he looked like he was trying not to laugh. Sirius full on ignored me and I sighed sadly, great, one of my best friends was mad at me.