Twenty-eight

Author's note:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ALMOST 1,000 READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Also, there's been a little change to fanfics this summer, I will be writing my Zabini one, and posting it through autumn and winter, whole writing my Malfoy one and posting that through spring of next year. Fairly good plan.

Also this fic is ending in two chapters. After this there's only two left :/ I had to shorten it, because I'm running out of ideas and I honestly don't know where I'm going with it anyway. So yeah. Thank you all for being here with me though, it means a lot, so I hope you enjoy this chapter,

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Regulas

-

-

This morning my family and I stood in front of two headstones. One for Andromeda and one for the child she would have had.

Sadly the baby had no name. My aunt and uncle wanted nothing to do with Andromeda and her child's body, but nonetheless they paid for the plots and had buried her.

They ignored Ted Tonks the whole time as though they wanted nothing to do with the Blood Traitor. However something during this time cleared my eyes.

There should be no blood prejudice. None. If you're a witch or wizard, you're a witch or wizard. Whether you're a Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born.

If you have magical powers, they're yours to keep. Why didn't I listen to Kelsey? Now I've lost the girl I love and I'll never get her back.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Kelsey

-

-

Word of Remus and I returning traveled fast. However Dumbledore and all the Professor's have told the students not to ask us questions. It's been two months since Andromeda's death but things are slowing going back to the way they were.

Lily still hated James, though I could tell she was letting up a little bit.

Sirius and Marlene have a small fling going on, but I can tell they like each other.

Remus and I are still just friends. Though I don't know friends kiss and hold hands as often as we do, but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet.

Regulas and I aren't talking at all.
It seems as though our friendship has just ended completely. Though I hope one day we can fix it.

The ball was coming up in two weeks and every girl was freaking out, I hadn't decided if I was going home for Christmas, however my sister Janice was.

I guess I'll let my parents know by Saturday whether I'm coming or not. Depends if I get asked to the ball.