NINE

*EDITED*

Remus

-

-

I've been ignoring Kelsey, which mode definitely is not the best way to show affection towards someone, but she was dating Regulas Black anyway. I was sitting at the Gryffindor table feeling very drained since the full moon is only two days away, but when I heard James had invited Kelsey and Andromeda to come with us, I couldn't stay in bed. I bit into some toast while listening to Sirius, listen James explain how he's going to get Lily to agree to go out with him today. I just rolled my eyes and looked towards the Great Hall entrance. 

There was a girl with long dark curly hair that just came running in looking towards our table and she seemed to find what, or who she was looking for because the next moment she tackled a boy into a hug. This caused the Slytherin and Gryffindor tables to gasp in horror, the girl was a Slytherin, and the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables to think it was cute

I, of course, just ignored them and sighed. Then I was upset because even First Years had a better love life than me and they were eleven. Unbelievable.

Just as James clarified his plan and Sirius gave him words of encouragement that his plan would work, which we all knew wouldn't but didn't say that, Peter was telling me something about a girl in DADA that 'accidentally' hexed him while leaving the class yesterday. I zoned him out because I looked towards the Great Hall entrance again and my mouth dropped open.

Kelsey had just walked in looking as beautiful as ever. Her long blonde curls bounced around her head as she walked over to us. 

"Hey, guys!" Kelsey said to us as she sat between Sirius and James and put her arm around his shoulders.

Sirius visibly flinched and slowly removed her arm from his shoulder leaving her confused.

"You're dating my brother and after you nearly hexing me that one year I kept trying to get with you," I flinched as he said that though no one seemed to notice, "I've decided let's keep bodily contact, especially with you wearing that, to a minimum." And with that he scooted a little farther to his right, away from her and James cracked up laughing.

Her shirt was rather tight on her, giving her the ability to show off the curves, most people wouldn't know she had.

"Damn Padfoot, the first girl you're afraid of." I snorted at this.

"You guys and your weird nicknames." Kelsey rolled her eyes, stealing some toast for herself, right before all the food disappeared back to the Kitchens.

I rubbed my forehead, feeling a headache coming on. At school, we were known as the marauders, for obvious reasons, but no one really got our nicknames. The main reason was that we didn't want Kelsey or the girls to know about my issue, so we are always careful about what we say around them.

When the clock struck ten everyone, third year and up got up and left the Great Hall. Andromeda had just sat down as well all stood up. She groaned in annoyance but got up when Sirius threatened to poke her continuously until she did.

I could tell this was going to be a long day, especially now that the boys know I like Kelsey, it was going to be even worse.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Kelsey

-

-

As we walked through Hogsmeade towards Zonko's Joke Shop, I got many catcalls from boys, mainly ones younger than me that didn't seem to, one, know who I was, two, know what I was capable of, and three, know who I was dating.