TWENTY-TWO

*EDITED*

Sirius

-

-

It's been about a day. James, Peter, and I haven't seen Remus or Kelsey in a while.

"James I'm worried," I spoke.

He nodded.

"So am I."

We walked towards the Great Hall for dinner conversing about where they've gotten to.

"Maybe they finally got together and are in a broom closet somewhere," I joked and James chuckled slightly.

"Well, I hope they show up soon, the full moon is in a few days. Maybe he asked her to the ball at Christmas too. I think I'm going to ask Lily. Are you going to ask anyone? Marlene McKinnon?" James asked.

"I don't know, maybe."

We walked into the Great Hall and it was fairly quiet which was weird, it was dark too. Jeez, James, and I already have detention after this, and somehow we have to get our map back too.

After we sat at our table and the last few students piled in, Dumbledore stood up. Everything was silent.

"Good evening everyone. Before we indulge in our evening meal I have something to tell you all." He looked over at every table, lingering on ours and I swore he looked straight at James and me.

"Andromeda Black has recently been found killed, in London."

Everyone gasped and started to whisper amongst themselves. My breath caught in my throat.

How?

"Please everyone silence." Dumbledore started again.

"This is a terrible tragedy, yes, but what's worse is that two of our own have been framed for this massacre. Kelsey Clearwater and Remus Lupin."

James spits out his pumpkin juice all over a First Year in front of him.

"Kelsey and Remus? How the fuck?" He whisper-yelled at me.

"They were helping Miss Black to London because she was with child," Dumbledore continued and both of our eyes widened, everyone started talking louder now.

They stopped when he spoke again.

"Yes, she was with child and because of fear of her family, she headed to London with them both last night, instead of going to St. Mungos. Both risked their lives and school lives for their friend only for her to be killed."

I heard sobbing and turned to see Narcissa being comforted by Bellatrix. Bellatrix looked up and we locked eyes I nodded at her, turning around to face Dumbledore again.

"I would like for all members of the Black family to report to my office after dinner. You'll be going home for a few days due to this. Please eat."

Food appeared in front of us, but I wasn't that hungry.

"I'm sorry Sirius, I know she was your favorite cousin, but whose child was it?"

"Ted's," I said, not doubting it for a second.

"Did he even know?" James asked and I shook my head, doubting that too.

I know he didn't, but how we're Remus and Kelsey framed?

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|