FOUR

*EDITED*

Kelsey

-

-

When Andromeda and Lily came and found me, Regulas kissed me saying he was going to find his other friends and would see me later at dinner. I nodded and smiled at him as he left. 

As soon as he left both girls bombarded me with shocked expressions and a million questions.

"What happened?" Dromeda asked.

"Who set you up?" Lily asked.

"Why my cousin?" Andromeda inquired, seeming put off at that fact. 

"Do James and Sirius know?" They asked at the same time. 

I rolled my eyes at that last question, still annoyed at Sirius. Lily cringed at the sound of James' name, but I knew she slowly started to like him. 

I went to grab one of the books out of my bag, hoping to read a little before we reached Hogwarts, but Andromeda quickly snatched it from me.

"Hey!" I said, glaring at her and reaching to take it back.

She threw it across the compartment so I couldn't reach it. I crossed my arms and glared. 

"Kelsey, don't do this to us! We need to know." Andromeda said with her curly brown hair glowing in the setting sunlight. 

I looked at Lily to save me, and she was already looking at me. I noticed her red hair was cut shorter than usual, and that her green eyes were studying me as well.

"Okay, fine!" I said giving in, "I'll tell you both, just stop staring at me!"

"So, how did this happen?" Lily asked.

I went into full detail starting from Regulas and I having our first kiss last year right before the end of term and I continued to tell them about him and I talking over the summer, by owl letters, and when I got to this morning with my parents both of them looked like they were going to faint. Well, that's how I felt too this morning, then I ended with him asking me to be his girlfriend this morning and both of them squealed.

"Oh my god, guys calm down! It's not that big of a deal!" My eyes widened as they started planning Regulas and I's wedding. 

"You've liked him for years, you guys are totally getting married." Lily joked and I rolled my eyes. 

"Kelsey." I looked to the compartment door to see who addressed me but saw no one. 

I must be hearing things. I looked at my watch and saw I needed to get to the Prefects meeting.

"Hey guys, I've got to go to the Prefect's meeting, you should get back to the Gryffindor car Lily before some Slytherin's come along and both houses lose house points before the start of term. I'll see you both at the loading dock." They both nodded okay and got up to leave, we all hugged before we parted ways.

"I can't believe you're still hanging out with the blood traitor cousin of mine and the Mud-blood." I heard a voice sneer and I was all too familiar with it.

I looked to my left to see Narcissa Black, Bellatrix Black, and Lucius Malfoy.

Andromeda quickly put her head down so she wasn't noticed by her sisters and hurried off to the Hufflepuff side of the train to see her boyfriend Ted Tonks.

"Watch it Bellatrix, we may be in the same house, but as Prefect I'm not afraid to take house points and make sure they know it's you're fault." Her smug look faltered.

Narcissa tried to pull Bellatrix back, all while glaring at me. Lucius stood a little behind them, studying me. 

"Just watch your friends, one day, you may not have them." Bellatrix snapped.

"Oh, and tell my dear cousin, I hope he's doing well." She cackled as they all piled back into their compartment.  

I rolled my eyes and headed to the front of the train to the Prefects compartment and when I opened the door I saw a bunch of familiar faces.

Barty Crouch Junior was sitting on the Slytherin side, and I took a seat next to him. I saw Lily, who I didn't know was a Prefect, sitting next to Remus. I saw two Ravenclaws, one of which I knew to have the last name Chang, and I didn't know the girl. Then I saw Ted Tonks and some random Hufflepuff girl. 

Lily and Remus waved at me and I wave back. Crouch Junior ignored me and read some Dark Arts books he had in front of him. If only his father knew about that. I looked away, not trying to start shit with him. 

I smiled back at them again, but I couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me for some reason. I just shrugged it off and about two minutes later Professor McGonagall came in to give us the rules of Prefects.

"Prefects have their own private bathroom, that only they can enter." She continued to tell us about the rules and our jobs, coming around and giving each of us the new password to the common rooms and sent us on our ways.

I walked back to the Slytherin side of the train, feeling someone's eyes watching me, but I ignored it. Nothing this year was going to bring me down.