SIXTEEN

*EDITED*

Kelsey

-

-

My head hurt, it felt like I had been hit by a bag of bricks. Holding my head I sat up and focused on my vision. I was in a beat-up old room that looked like a hurricane had hit it. I was sitting on a battered old couch with holes in the fabric. Looking around I noticed I wasn't alone. James and Sirius were there too.

Sirius looked pissed but James looked worried.

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"Like a ton of bricks have been dropped on me, where am I?"

"The Shrieking Shack," he replied.

"Why am I here?"

Everything from yesterday seemed like a blur and the only thing I remember is Regulas kissing me. I cringed at the thought and noticed I didn't feel anything for him now and it made no sense. Why wasn't I hurting over out break up? Was it the countless times I wished he would stop viewing his blood over everyone else? That he would learn to get along with my friends, more importantly, his brother?

I sighed and turned, placing my feet on the ground.

"Wait, you don't know why you're here?" James asked me and Sirius uncrossed his arms.

His face going from anger to curiosity.

"No, were we doing some game or something last night? It's all a blur."

"We played hide and seek and you got hit by the Whomping Willow, not too bad though. Luckily James and I saw you and knew a secret passageway, so we brought you here." Sirius explained to me.

For some reason, I felt like he was hiding something.

"Right... How do we get out of here?"

"Can you stand? You got hit pretty hard so you should probably go to Madam Pomfrey." James said holding his arms out to catch me in case I fell. 

I tried standing and felt wobbly, and then I looked at what I was wearing. 

"I don't remember having this outfit on?"

"Oh, you changed right after lessons, and after dinner, we went outside and played hide and seek," James told me. 

He looks nervous like he was hiding something.

"Look can you walk? I don't think we want to be late for lessons," Sirius looked at his watch.

"First lesson is in half an hour."

"What!" I exclaimed and then ran out of the doorway that was in the room and took off down the stairs.

I don't know why, but it felt like I knew where to go. I followed a passageway to an opening and pulled myself up. 

I was under the Whomping Willow.

"Kelsey wait!" I ducked back into the passage to see James and Sirius jogging towards me.

"You have to press down in the root to get out," James told me and I did just that.

I crawled out and jogged towards the school with James and Sirius behind me, but then I headed towards the Slytherin dorms to change and get ready for today.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Remus

-

-

I ran my hand through my hand for what seemed like the millionth time this morning. Kelsey had seen. She had seen me and now she'll never speak to me again. She hates me, I'll have to leave school, this was horrible. I ran my hand over my hair again and looked towards the entrance of the Great Hall and saw Kelsey coming though, instead of being dressed like she was last night, now she had her school robes on.

She saw me and waved and smiled. I smiled weakly back and gave a slight wave. She walked to me.

"Hey, Remus!" She sat next to me.

"How's my favorite Gryffindor," she asked and James and Sirius walked in just as she said that. 

I think I saw them both fake being offended.

"I'm okay?" I asked her more than stating. 

She looked confused and it made her look cute,

"Okay, well, I'll see you in Potions later, I've got to get to Ancient Ruins, bye!" She got up and walked off, I watched her hips sway as she walked away.

"Nice ass, huh?" I was jolted out of my thoughts and looked to my left.

Sirius and James were talking with Kelsey and probably going to class together, so I knew it wasn't them.

I looked and saw Jason Bayne. A seventh year Ravenclaw, who's known for hooking up with girls and leaving them an hour later. If you thought Sirius was bad, you've clearly never met him.

"Excuse you, that's my friend, is rather you not talk about her like that, unless you want to lose House points." I stood up with my book bag in hand. 

Bayne was tall, but I was taller than him.

"So? I'm older than you, you don't scare me, Lupin." He looked me up and down.

"Why would she go for a filthy half-blood like you?" he laughed at me and his 'friends' came up and laughed with him.

I flushed in embarrassment and anger. Deciding not to hex him and get detention I headed to my first class, which was Charms.

Screw you, Bayne, you won't get near Kelsey if I have anything to do with it.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Kelsey

-

-

It was finally the end of the day and time for my last lesson, Potions.

I had this class with all my friends, I headed down towards the dungeons where the class was held and saw Andromeda coming towards me, she looked worried.

"Hey, Dromeda what's-" Before I could finish, she yanked me into an abandoned classroom.

"Kelsey, I need to tell you something okay? You can't tell anyone until I figure out what to do. You can't even tell Ted, this is very serious and could ruin both him and myself."

"Okay Dromeda, but what's the matter?" I asked very worried now.

She looked very stressed and I hoped nothing horrible had happened to her.

"I'm pregnant."