SEVEN

*EDITED*

Remus

-

-

Just ask her.

No. 

Yes! 

No, she'll think I'm weird. 

You are weird. 

Shut up. 

No. 

Yes! 

Ask her!

Fine!

My thoughts getting the better of me caused me to look at the beautiful, curly blonde next to me. Her blue eyes were like sapphires dazzling in the lanterns lit in the classroom. She's as beautiful as the first time I ever saw her, and rather than continue to be weird and stare at her...

"Hey, Kelsey?" I asked and she looked up from the potion at me.

"Yeah, Remus? What's up?" She smiled lightly at me before looking down at the instructions and adding fly wings to it causing it to turn slightly brown, which needed to turn into a deep black color.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later? Do some homework? I'm sure Sluggy will give us an essay to write." I joked lightly, trying to ease my heart rate. 

"Yeah! Sounds good, why don't we meet in the library before dinner? Then we can head down together?" She asked and I nodded smiling back at her.

Okay, so that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I thought.

I saw James over Kelsey's shoulder giving me a thumbs up and Lily just rolled her eyes at him, but winked at me.

"Okay, so we need to add wolfsbane next."

"What?" I asked dazed and confused.

She laughed. 

"To the potion, Remus." She said to me. 

"Oh, okay. Here." I read the instructions and chopped the wolfsbane up sliding it into the cauldron. 

"Okay, and that's it. Professor Slughorn!" She called him over. "We're all done." She said as he got closer.

I looked at our potion and saw that it was in fact now a deep black color. 

"Well, I dare say," he inspected our potion closer. "You've both made a perfect batch! Not shocking, however, both of you are the best students I have next to Lily and Severus." He smiled widely at us both. 

After we heard a small explosion and all of us turned to see Andromeda looking very pissed off at Peter, who somehow had made their potion sprout legs.

Everyone in the class laughed, except Severus Snape and Andromeda, but it made sense why.

Soon class ended, and I was right when I said Sluggy would give us homework.

"I want you to do pages 51-53 and give me three feet of parchment on Amortentia and why it shouldn't be used!" Professor Slughorn called out to us as we filed out of his classroom.

"I'll see you before Dinner, Remus!" She called over her shoulder as she and Andromeda headed off to Charms. 

"Well, well, well," James slapped my back as he and Sirius walked on either side of me. "Got a hot date later I see." He winked at me and Sirius chuckled.