TWENTY-ONE

*EDITED*

Kelsey

-

-

Dead? She can't be.

"Holy shit," I heard Remus whisper out.

No, oh no.

"Remus," I looked at him in horror.

"Kelsey? What's wrong?"

"The Dark Mark. Death Eaters. Oh my God." I started to freak out.

Tears flowed down my face. One of my best friends is dead. Oh my God, Ted. Oh my God, Ted doesn't even know about this and now she's dead. I cried harder and Remus pulled me to his chest and held me while I cried.

"It's going to be okay we've got to get back to Hogwarts. We need to get to Dumbledore." He let me go and looked me in the eyes.

I nodded but turned my head to the moving screen again. My eye widened because the talking person was telling everyone about two people seen at the crime. Remus and I moved closer and tried to listen to the lady on the screen.

"Two unidentified suspects have been seen leaving the crime screen after police vacated the area. They look to be teenagers but are wanted for possible murder in the earlier death of a young woman, no older than sixteen."

I stepped away and so did Remus.

"Oh, my God."

"We need to get back to the motel now."

We ran for it. Deciding to cut behind buildings instead. We made it to the back of the motel and quickly entered. Luckily the creepy front desk guy wasn't there.

"Come on." Remus grabbed my hand and my heart skipped a beat.

He hurried to our room, opened the door, and closed it, bolting it shut.

"We need to leave now." He started to grab our bags and threw stuff in them.

"Remus we can't, it's light now. We have to wait until night."

He looked at me.

"Kelsey as of right now we are possible 'murderers' in the country of England. We cannot stay here. The police are looking for us."

"Okay. Finish packing I'll go check out." He looked unsure about letting me go alone.

"I'll be okay."

I left our room. The last place Andromeda and I really talked. Trying not to cry I went to the front desk and rang the bell.

"Hello? I want to check out please."

I looked around and tried to see into the back room.

"Hello?"

I sighed and tapped my fingers on the counter.

Then someone grabbed me. I felt a cloth go around my mouth and nose and stupidly breathed in. Not realizing the cloth had some form of gas that would knock you out.

Everything went black.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Remus

-