NINETEEN

*EDITED*

Remus

-

-

"Let's touch down for a bit!" I shouted over the howling wind at Kelsey and Andromeda.

They shouted back okay's and we went to land in the forest area.

"You girls okay?"

"Yeah, my ass is frozen, but I'm okay."

Andromeda said something under her breath that only Kelsey heard, but it must've been bad if she got Kelsey to blush as she did.

"Where are we?" Andromeda asked.

"I don't know, we can't be far from London though, I saw the lights and outline of the London Eye, so maybe a few miles away?" I looked down at my watch. 

It was about four in the morning and we'd been flying since around midnight.

"If we can get to the hospital quickly enough, we could stay for a few hours then leave, it only took us four hours to get here," I told them.

"Problem with that, we can't fly during the day time. So we'd have to leave at night anyway." Kelsey pointed out.

I sighed.

"Andromeda?"

"I agree with Kelsey, we can't risk it. It's bad enough we're all going to face detention for the rest of our Hogwart's lives, but if we get caught, we'll be expelled for sure, so let's get going."

She hopped up on her broom and hovered waiting for us. Kelsey looked at me then followed suit. I shook my head at them but hopped on anyway and took off in the direction of London. I flew towards the outskirts, so we could land in an alleyway and not been seen, plus there were a few motels around here we could stay at too just in case.

I slowed my flying and the girls did too.

"There," I pointed to an alley and we flew towards it, leaning on the ground.

We were behind an old restaurant.

"Okay, Remus, where to?" Kelsey asked me, and I looked around.

"Come on." We grabbed our brooms and I led us towards an old motel. 

I don't know if we'll regret this, or not.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Kelsey

-

-

I've got to show Remus the letter Slughorn gave me now. I know it's important, I knew I should've shown him in the library. too late now.

"Two rooms please," Remus told a creepy looking old guy behind the desk.

"Two, you sure?" he was eyeing me up and down. 

I started to get uncomfortable and I think Remus noticed.

"Actually, make it one." he stepped in front of me. 

I grabbed his hand and he held into mine tightly. I grabbed Andromeda's hand with my other hand.

"Okay, 100 pounds for the night. check out it at eleven. Unless you want to stay again." I could feel him looking at me through Remus and I shuddered.

"No, I don't think we will, here's your money. Come on girls." We walked in front of him towards the lift.

"Remus, how do you-?" I asked, confused about how to work this.

"Hang on." he waited until the door was fully closed to press a button on the wall. 

All this muggle stuff confused me. I looked and saw Andromeda confused too.

"You've got the brooms?"

"Yeah, hidden concealment and extension charm on our bags," I replied back to him.

"Okay, look, I don't think either of you should leave the room without me simply because that guy was raping Kelsey with his eyes, who knows who else is in this dump," Remus spoke to us and we both nodded vigorously.

The lift door opened and we stepped out, following Remus to our room.

"408. here we are." he opened it and we stepped in.

"For a shitty motel, the room's not bad."

It had a set of queen-sized beds with black duvets and an adjoined bathroom.

"Okay, it's been a long night, I think I'm going to take a quick bath then sleep" Andromeda told us and we nodded at her.

She walked into the bathroom.

I closed our room door behind us, but not without looking out the door and down the hall. I looked both ways and nearly screamed. The creepy old guy from downstairs was at the end of the hall by the lift staring at me. I quickly shut the door and locked it with every lock.

"Remus."

"Yeah?"

"I fucking hate not being able to do magic." I stuttered out to him.

He came towards me from his sitting position on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"That creepy old guy was down the hall staring at me, I'm starting to regret this," I spoke quietly, so I didn't alert Andromeda.

"Yeah me too, but there was something strange about that guy, I felt like I'd seen him before you know?"

I nodded and looked towards my bag that Remus had set on the bed. I walked towards it and opened it shoving my arm in it I grab the letter.

"Kelsey? What're you doing?" Remus asked me.

I pulled the letter out and sat on the bed, patting it for Remus to sit next to me.

"Professor Slughorn gave me this when he called me back after class. He said it was from Dumbledore to both of us. I meant to have us read it earlier in the library, but I forgot. I felt like we might as well read it no." I told him.

"Yeah, okay, open it."

I did and pulled it out, unfolding it.

Ms. Clearwater and Mr. Lupin

This letter you are about to read is strictly between the both of you and is not to be shared under any circumstances.

You've both been selected for a mission that I had spoken with Ms. Clearwater about. I've decided to tell you both about the mission in the letter, simply because, there are ears everywhere.

The mission which both of you must accomplish is extremely dangerous, but in the end, you will be gracious for accomplishing such a task.

Your mission is to start a Revolution in the wizarding world.

You will do this with the Time-Turner I have entrusted to Ms. Clearwater.

You will take this Time-Turner and go forward in time. I will not explain how in this letter I'm fearful of it being found by someone other than yourselves.

I ask you both to meet me in my office Saturday night at nine o'clock.

Professor Dumbledore

p.s. Sherbert Lemon is my favorite flavor.

I finished reading the letter and folded it back to place into my bag.

"That's our mission? How're we supposed to do this and also, when did all of this come up?" Remus asked me.

I looked at him.

"I have no idea."