ELEVEN

*EDITED*

Kelsey

-

-

After the match, where we wiped the floor with Ravenclaw, Andromeda and I took off running toward the castle. 

"Why are we running again?" She shouted out behind me.

I didn't answer until we were back in our dorm room and I made sure no one else was in the room with us.

Finally being able to breathe, we sat do on my bed and I opened the book in front of us.

"It's about this," I showed her the page Remus had shown me. "Do you know anything about it?" 

She took the book from me to study it for a moment then looked at the necklace around my neck.

"When did Regulus give you the locket again?"

"Wait, locket? I didn't know it could open," I looked at her amazed and took off the necklace.

I was studying the heart shape when I noticed the crevice where it would open. I went to try to open it but Andromeda snatched it out of my hand with a horrified expression.

"Did you even read this page?" She exclaimed and I was confused.

"I mean not really."

"You're a dumb bitch." She deadpanned and I just nodded, because she wasn't wrong.

"Okay, look, this locket has been in my family for many, many generations," she explained. "My family is notorious for being overly fond of the Dark Arts." She said and I nodded.

"This locket was lost almost twenty years ago, by my uncle Alphard Black, I don't even know how long ago. He never married, so he was to give the locket to my father, Cygnus. Of course, he 'misplaced' it according to him. Which caused many rifts in my family. More than there are now." She continued.

"Also, this necklace is said to be so fucking powerful, it can inflict the Imperius Curse on anywho who wears it. But if I am remembering correctly, only highly trained wizards or witches can activate it." She finished.

I mean there was no doubt that Regulus was a very trained wizard, but he was only in his fourth year... Could he really put me under the Imperius Curse? His family might have trained him enough because they are quite crazy.

"Dromeda is it... Normal to hear people in your sleep?" I asked her and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, about a week ago, when I was getting out of the bathroom, I heard a voice in my head, telling me about leading them to 'victory' and I wasn't sure if I was just imagining something, or not."

Andromeda looked at me worried now.

"No, that's not normal. Maybe we should go to Madame Pomfrey or even Professor Dumbledore?" She asked.

"It only happened that one time, I am probably imaging things, it's okay. Let's go to dinner, huh?" I asked and she seemed skeptical but agreed.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Bellatrix

-

-