Fifteen

*EDITED*

Remus

-

-

It was the dreaded full moon of the month and of course, it was on a school day, Monday no less. As usual, Professor McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey told all my other teachers I was sick and here I am, lying in bed, bored out of my mind since I'm alone. I sighed and sat up slowly in bed feeling rather dreary. then again I always was at this time.

"Knock, knock." I looked up at the door to see Lily standing there with what seemed like soup.

"McGonagall told me you were sick, and since I figured you were hungry I offered to take you up some food. She said it was fine." She came and placed the tray with soup on my lap and stepped back.

"Thank you, Lily, that's very kind." I smiled at her grateful for what she did.

"Hey, Moony! No girls allowed unless we're here! Does she have a nice body-" James cut himself off once he saw a fuming Lily.

I just casually sat back eating my soup about to watch this catastrophe go down.

"Excuse me, Potter? What demeaning words were about to come out of your mouth?" She crossed her arms over her chest. 

He looked devastated and seemed to realize that he made a massive mistake. Lily, surprisingly enough looked close to tears, but either James didn't notice or decided not to be a cocky prick and point it out.

"Lily I'm sorry had I know it was you-"

She put her hand up and he shut up instantly.

"You want to know why I won't go for a guy like you? It's not because I don't think you're attractive, because you're quite handsome. That doesn't mean that you're not an egotistical, idiotic, ignorant asshole." His face fell even more. 

I felt bad sitting here, it seems as though they forgot I was here.

"Maybe if you would grow up, I would date you, but until that day comes. Stay the fuck away from me." She stormed out of our room. 

James looked like he was about to cry and he sat on the edge of Sirius' bed.

"What've I done, Moony?"

"You opened your big mouth." Sirius answers for me. 

He and Peter walked through the door. Sirius too was holding his cheek and when he took his hand away I noticed it had a red mark too.

"Lily?" I asked him. he shook his head.

"Alexis Bourge. I went to flirt with her, but something was up because next thing I know I'm getting called a man whore and this happens." He gestured to his cheek.

"Anyway what time are we heading down?"

I looked at my watch, and saw that it was already five, Lily must've brought me this for dinner. I smiled at her kindness, too bad Kelsey couldn't do it,  I found myself sighing sadly.

"Moony, look, I know you're hurting from Kelsey still not liking you," Sirius started and I flinched, "but we've all had girl problems today, look at James and me, the only one not affected by a woman is Peter." He threw his hands up.

Peter shrugged but also blushed because I knew he wanted someone too.

"We're heading down in two hours. Well, I am at least, you three shouldn't come down until later." I told them and they nodded.