Twenty-Seven

Authors note:

So this story is going to be ending soon. I still don't know if I'm going to make a sequel. I probably won't. I've been typing this up on my iPod, so it's been a bit difficult. I wish I had a computer aha. However I want to thank everyone that's stuck with me on this story, even if I didn't update again until about a week ago. Those five months were brutal with school.

I hope you all enjoyed this story though. I also hope you'll check out my new HP that comes out this Autumn. I've got four more fics in my 'to be written' note, on my iPod, and hopefully by the time I write them, I'll have my own computer. Which hopefully will be next year or so.

It's been a honor to write and read with you Ravenclaw's, Slytherin's (my house yes), Gryffindor's and Hufflepuff's. I hope you'll join me for more adventures later on too.

I'm also going to do a character Q/A at the end of this story, so if you've got any questions for my characters and JK's, comment them at the end of this chapter.

Thank you all again, enjoy. :)

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Kelsey

-

-

This was just fan-fucking-tastic. We were held hostage by the Ministry and were on our way to meet the Minister himself.

"Why are you taking us to see the Minister?" Remus asked the Auror leading us to his office.

"Quit talking and just follow me." Te man replied back.

He was normal looking enough, minus an abnormal eye. It moved in every which way never stopping in one place.

I looked at Remus and he looked at me. Then he grabbed my hand. At least I wasn't alone.

"Wait here." The wizard told us when see stopes in front of two large mahogany doors.

He went inside and Remus and I looked around us.

There was a secretary typing away at something to our right and a lift to our left a long way down the hall we just came from.

I don't know how long we were standing there but the wizard came back soon.

"He will see how now."

Remus and I walked into the office hand in hand. The first person we noticed was Dumbledore and I stopped being tense immediately.

The next man I saw was rather short and pudgy. This was Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic.

"Miss Clearwater and Mister Lupin, please sit down." The Minister gestured to the seats across from him.

Remus and I sat down, rather reluctant to stop holding hands since I knew we were both scared.

The next thing that happened was rather shocking.

"Biscuit?" The Minister held out a plate to us.

We looked at him blankly. And the I looked at Dumbledore who seemed to be in great thought.

"No? Well alright we'll get started," he spoke once we did not take a biscuit.

"Why did you leave Hogwarts?"

So this is why we're here? To tell them what they probably already know.

"Minister can I ask why we're here first?" I spoke.

"You are here Miss Clearwater, because we have questions that need to be answered in regards to your friend, Miss Black's, death." He told me and I nodded.

"Now why did -"

"Cornelius?" Dumbledore spoke.

The minister looked at him.

"If I might?"

"Yes, yes go ahead." Fudge waved him off.

"Well it seems to me that Mister Lupin had found a secret passage out of the Castle into Hogsmede. Of course it has recently been sealed in so that no one might escape again. However, we
All know that Kelsey and Remus were simply trying to help Andromeda, seeing as though none of her family would, except perhaps Sirius, but even then there may have been some doubts. Nonetheless, I would like to point out, neither of these children are responsible for the death of young Andromeda, for you would have automatically known it was them, since they are underage." Dumbledore finished and Fudge thought for a moment.

"Very well, however I do want to ask, could you see anyone? Anyone at all during the time of her death?" He asked.

Remus and I explained that he and I were in a cafe when it happened. All that happened was the windows blowing in, we saw no one.

The minister seemed content with this answer.

"Alright, well Albus I suppose we have nothing else to question them about, except perhaps a years worth of detention?" He looked at him.

We weren't getting expelled for leaving the castle?

"I believe I'll leave that up to their Head's of House Cornelius." He smiled a little at us.

"Come along you two. On either side we're going to Apparate out of here.

We didn't even question how, since no one could Apparate into Hogwarts grounds, but it was Dumbledore. We grabbed his arms and I felt my stomach twisting with a loud crack. We were gone.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

I couldn't make Kelsey and Remus be in that much trouble. Next chapter will be the funeral. However it will just be family and of course Rudolphus, Ted and Lucius. But I'm making it in Reg's pov.

Also did y'all see the new fics up on my profile? I'm going to be writing a Reg one next year and this summer is two new HP ones, so I hope you'll all read them.

Have a great Memorial Day!

~Liv