Chapter 1: I meet a monster

My name is Olivia Paz. Nothing special about me really just a normal 11 year old.3-inches taller than average,long black hair, big brown eyes. Things you would of expect from a 5th grader.
When I woke up my head felt like a thousand bricks. Couldn't blame myself, it was the day last day of school. As I woke up to get ready for school I felt stronger than usual, with a pep in my walk. My cousin that lives with us kiss me goodbye and I walked out. Walking down the stairs from my apartment was the hardest thing to do in my life.
There was no one at my bus stop, but there was a woman and her dog, a chihuahua. I was getting closer to the woman to ask if I can pet her dog, as I reached to tap her shoulder she said "So you like dogs,?" Chills went down my spine, I have never heard a country accent before, but her's was strong. The even creepier part was that she wasn't even looking at me. I backed away slowly and the woman let me, yet in my gut, I knew that we were going to meet again.
The bus rolled to a stop in front of me and around me were kids that weren't there before.The rush of kids just swept me away on to the bus and into my seat in the back because all my friends are there especially this guy I liked. His name was Matt, and he was cute. Sadly, I know this little spark will go out by the time I have to move to our new house.*sigh*.
Today was like any other last day of school, you go outside, play field games, then you come back in and you get your report cards, and you go home all happy because the school year is over and soon I will be in 6th grade.
I was walking home with some of my friends and I saw the creepy woman. Yes, her again with her even creepier chihuahua. The dog's eyes felt like they were locked on the small of my back. I was prepared to run all the way back to the apartment when the dog started barking like crazy.I told my friends to go on without me and I started to run as fast as I can, but when I turned around the lady turned into a giant green lizard that was pudgy and was stomping her way over to me in her ugly sundress. My heart was exhilarating at a speed that I didn't even know was possible. "Ssso,you like dogss,?" she hissed. I was about to say 'No' when a blur of brown and green comes out of the bushes and tackles the lizard woman. Behind my ear I hear a snarl that stops my heart for a second.
As I turn slowly to make sure the coast is clear, I see the dog, but it wasn't the dog anymore it was a lion. On top of the lion's body was a massive goat head and a snake for a tail. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
I screeched. The lion roared louder than anything I have ever heard in my life and the mysterious brown and green blur tackled the monster. When I looked at the lizard lady she was turned to a thick dust and when I looked back at the monster I saw it too has turned to dust. In a sudden flash was a girl with black curly hair, a green tank top, and goat legs!? "Who are you and what has just happened here?"