Chapter 5: Weird Visions

I felt the plane descend on to the ground and with a bump the plane landed. We stepped out of the plane and in the airport lobby. I was looking around to find anybody I know, instead Jill just ran up to this guy with a big coat,black button down shirt, sunglass, a black fedora, and black gloves. Jill wave to us to come forward, as we stepped closers I could see tiny blue eyes inside his hat. "who is that" "that is Augus he is the protector of the camp, you might say he has eyes all over," I noticed that Jill was blushing when she looked at Augus. He  motioned for us to get on the black SUV. We rode and the rocking of the bus made me go into another deep sleep. This time the dream was mostly like a vision.
I saw a boy with shaggy black hair, with a mom, and a satyr, running from something I couldn't see what it was but I heard it go "MOOOOOO." This might have been a dream but I felt it lively that whatever it was it was not happy about something. Then I saw that the monster took the mom and made her disappear. I didn't know this woman but I felt a little part of me just died. The boy and satyr kept running until they were at an archway. When the kid saw what happened to his mom he charged at the monster "NO" I tried to yell but the kid didn't hear me. He charged and landed and on one of the beast horns.The kid flew of the beast with the beast horn.Then the kid disintegrated the beast and then fainted next to his satyr.Once again I woke up with a start, and who do I see next to me was fiona, I picked her up and pressed her to my chest. "It will be alright don't be scared" even though I know fiona can't talk she will still remind me of Miami. I looked out the window to see the sun, it's beautiful, the sun.The sun always remind me of how much dad liked it and always stared, even if it hurt his eyes.