Chaptet 19: Great another one

When I opened my eyes we were hiding behind behind a rock with a huge gap for us to hide in. Out of the water there were three figures and I could see that Percy, Annabeth, and Grover where coming in by a coast guard. I guess the earthquakes really made every kid scared, I could feel it everywhere. I heard a motor coming behind us and he hid in the rock cave. As I peeked out a little I saw a guy with a buzz cut, red glasses, a leather jacket, and on a biker motorcycle. He was muscular and gave me a bad vibe. For some reason I knew that he was Ares, dad of my big brother Gabe. Jake and Jill peeked their heads out the cave opening and moved to the top of the boulder with me to see what was happening. Ares and Percy were arguing about how Ares want war and how he got the bolt in the "Ow" I said as I felt a pinch on my foot. I looked down and saw a familiar mane. "Oh, hey Abby," the pegasus was gesturing that I should get on her back and do a little ride. I had to because we were both thinking the same thing, but what first came to my head was "How did you get here," I said it out loud, "She says that she followed you all the way here," said Jill smiling a little. We flew up and the ground seemed so far and that Percy and Ares were starting to fight. "Ok girl turn it around I have to help," Abby did so and I let go of the rhine and fell down toward the water behind Ares. I tried to concentrate on the waves splashing but all I got was a spot of ice. This wasn't going to help, I was already getting closer, and I imagined that ice turning into an ice wave and knocking Ares over. I landed on my feet in the water next to Percy who had a gash at his sleeve. "What are you doing here," Percy asked, "I am here to help," "I don't need it," "Yes you do we will do it together," "Look who finally showed up," said Ares interrupting our conversation. " I will let the girl play because I know both of you could never beat me," I couldn't believe that he was my brothers dad. I really sucks, gabe should get a better dad oh well. Anyways as the police that I never noticed were there were getting closer. "drop the guns," said one of police men. Ares turned around and screamed to the policemen "This is private leave," the police could barely jump out of the way before the cars exploded. I was making a strategy in my head thinking of what to do when Ares once again looked this way. Ares was slashing and we were deflecting, all I could do is to is block a little and protect Percy a little with my shield. By the time that Ares had push us in the water I had the plan I made a quick move with my eyes to Percy and he nodded. As percy made the waves smaller I was getting Ares attention. "Wow I can't believe that this is all you got," "What do you mean," "you are supposed to be the god of war and all you are doing is pushing not fighting," "Listen kid don't push it," I got a little surge that Percy was ready with the wave. He flipped and I made the wave turn to ice and push Ares out of the way. He struggled to get up and before you know it Percy stabbed the heel of Ares. I noticed that was my cue to attack. I turned to water and by my surprise I saw that Percy too was water. I didn't have time to think about it because Ares was charging straight toward us. He was only a few inches away until the sky went darkened clouds were swirling around, the police left and I saw that Jill, Jake, and Shadow were still behind the rock. "You made a terrible enemy Percy Jackson," then I heard that Annabeth was yelling, "don't look", I did so as a really bright light shined and Ares was gone. The sky went back to normal and I dropped in the water next to Percy's feet.