Chapter 12: Relax day

When I walked out I saw Shadow jumping around and barking. "Hey there boy. How are you," I tickled him under his chin and his foot started tapping. We walked together to the lunch era, this morning I was feeling sad so I had blue cereal and shadow just eat dog food. After that I went back to the cabin and just sat on my bed and hug fiona. Then an amazing idea popped in my head. I ran to the field where of course the ares cabin was there practicing. I saw my brother using, a bow?! I thought he was more of a sword kind of demigod. Anyways he felt really happy that he was claimed and about something else, he was very staticky. I walked towards him until clarissa went in front of me and him. She looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "If you ever get a good reading on who is being a traitor on us you tell me right away," her eyes were stern then I shoot her with, "You can't tell me what to do you aren't the beast of me," then I pass her with a bump on her shoulder. That bump really made her mad, because she just snapped, "That is it 1-1, you and me," "I accept your challenge," "Meet me in the coliseum in the woods when apollo is high in the sky," we shook hands and I practiced my fighting and powers with Gabe. I may or may not have defeated him without his help but either way I was still winning. I went back to the cabin era by myself because everyone is out doing something, but like I am a daughter of the big 3 so I do whatever... I guess. Anyways I went through my clothes and I saw blue and green army thing and pulled it out, and guess what it was. Yep it was my bathing suit, with my special waterproof pants that I wear over the bottom of my swimsuit. I put it on and found shadow laying on the ground taking a shower. "Hey boy what what are you doing down there," he turned over and he looked at me like he was saying, "What do you want to do now," "Do you want to go swim in the lake with me," he jumped up and woofed, and together we ran to the lake. I touched that lake with my toe, it was warm and cold at the same time, so technically it was perfect. I jumped all in and nothing got wet, shadow jumped right in after me. We played together and swam together, I feel like there was a lot of fun around us, I guess it was the water nymphs. They rose up to the surface of the water and smiled at me, and of course I smiled back. "Hello Olivia," said one of the nymphs. When that particular nymph walked past everyone they all stopped giggling and looked serious. I am guessing she is the leader of the wild 16 year old nymphs. When I thought about the leader of nymphs I thought she would be pretty strict, but when I saw her she was nothing like I expected. She came out to be a fun nymph I didn't catch her name but she told me to call her Sergeant Aqua. I still played around with them underwater, because I can breath underwater. We played marco polo, water polo and crokay, with Hippocampus! The Hippocampus were beautiful with all their shimmering colors of purple, green, and blue. I asked Sergeant Aqua about something that was on my mind "Sergeant what has happened between Zeus and Poseidon," she took caution on what she was going to say, "All I know is that Poseidon will be in a war with some other titan and that he has been blamed for stealing the bolt." An image of dad going to war didn't feel right. I swam out of the lake, still dry but felt refreshed as ever. I put my regular clothes on and just sat there staring at the sun, glowing red and yellow, thinking if robot dad is looking at the same sun that I am,I wondered if someone I loved was looking at the sun that I was looking at too.Good thing it finished raining, I mean I love the water yet not when there is so much to do. I looked to my left, nothing just woods.I looked to my right, nothing just a shed and the cabins.