Chapter 15: On a quest

With a shake I open my eyes. "Hey wake up you have been sleeping for 5 days," my brother was standing in front of me shaking my shoulder. "ok I am up stop shaking me," I said. He just looked at me and said "do you know what time it is," his face was bright red, "Ummm like 9:00 am," "Yes but do you know what date," "No-" "it is June 20. You have been sleeping for 5 days!" I looked all around me and everyone was there in the cabin. It made me smile because everyone did care about me, and also because I know that Percy is safe.
Then reality slapped my face. "Wait I have been sleeping for 5 days," "Yeah and good thing you woke up because I thought you were in a coma. Wait what did you dream that made you sleep for 5 days?" I tried to recall what I dreamed and then it hit me, "A yes Percy, Annabeth, and a Satura-" "You mean Grover right," cut in Jill, "Umm I guess so, but there were in a casino for, I am guessing, 5 days." Everyone started to whisper about my dream and then a shy boy cut in and said, "It is only 1 day until the summer solstice if they ever think they will make it to Olympus it will be a miracle." I looked at this child in his green eyes then said, "Then I am going to help out with the bolt." I stood up and said " I will help Percy, Annabeth, and Grover to retrieve the bolt and give it back to Zeus. It will be my quest." Everyone looked at me in my one direction pajama with a blank expression on their faces. I heard a clapping sound all the way in the back of the crowd, and then a ripple of people start clapping, until everyone in the cabin was clapping. I shooed them out of the cabin to get ready for my lift off.
All I brought was ambrosia, nectar,clothes,and drachmas. I have learned that drachmas are like cell phones. You first make a rainbow throw the drachmas in the rainbow and you think of the person you are trying to contact. I haven't tried it yet, but I can't worry about that now. Nectar and ambrosia help you to heal faster,but it only works when you are hurt nothing else. I did a quick round of cleaning my cabin and walked down the steps. I saw Abby and Shadow playing in the sun together.I went to the mess hall to eat a quick bowl of cereal, but I couldn't even get to my table. The whole camp was in front of me with things that they think would help me on my quest. The shy kid that spoke up in my cabin was in the first row, he gave me my present. "Here this is a bookbag that will store anything that you need and it will be light with anything you put in there."I haven't got a good look at the kid except his eyes, but he had black straight, and he was a light color of tan almost like mine.I thanked the kid and something about him made me feel good inside. I heard a familiar voice behind me saying "You better not go on her it might start raining again and I can't go anywhere with you if I am wet," I turned slowly and saw that Jack was packed and ready to go."But yet we can't go walking it will be to far." I looked to the campers and one of the Athena kid said, "You can take your beast of a pet and he can shadow travel to wherever you need to be," I thanked that guy too and then whistled and out of nowhere Shadow came howling. I dismounted Abby and climbed on Shadow. I helped Jack climb on to Shadow and then I heard a swift jump and an "OMF" and saw that Jill has come to our little journey. "Saddle up ladies we are taking off," Jill rolled her eyes and Jake just "woo adventure time" and with that we were off.