Chapter 17: Fight with a song

I felt hurt and pain from him, and guilt from me because I had this wonderful life and everyone else had either terrible parent situations or have been chased around the world. "Ok here is one chili cheese hot dog with a lemonade, a normal hot dog with a smoothie, and a plastic bag," said Jill as she was walking back to us with the food. We thanked her and then I said, "How did you get the money to buy all this," "Well we were given some money to feed ourselves," said Jake with an elegant voice that made no sense to me. I heard music coming from the behind us and noticed that my favorite punk rock band was playing. I finished my hot dog and smoothie quickly and took Jake's hand and dragged him to the dancing area. I almost shrieked to see Fall out boy singing my favorite song of theirs "Thanks for the memories," I said to Jake. He looked at me and started dancing and I started dancing, then Jill came in and she started dancing as well. It was really fun until we heard a scream from the rides, and can I say this music was perfect for the occasion. Out of no where these old ladies with bat wings and wips came out of the crowd, I touched my necklace and my sword came to my hand, Jake had his bow in hand with an arrow ready. Jill her reed pipes were in motion to play a song, which I have no idea why. The bat ladies were screaming "Where is she," and I had an idea they were not talking about the bolt. They finally found us when Fall Out Boy were playing my second favorite song "Young volcanos" I touched my bracelet to have my invisible shield ready. "Ok on my mark. 1....2....3!" We all charged to the bat ladies one for each person, I took the middle bat lady with lemonade ice from Jake's lemonade. I tried to impale her, yet it didn't seem to bother her, I took a different strategy I told Jill and Jake to follow me to the parking lot because it is to crowded and everyone is screaming and running around.As we ran to the lot we saw Shadow sleeping, "Hey boy a little paw please," he woke up and saw that we were being chased. He barked and the old hags backed away a just enough time to climb up and shadow travel out of here.