Chapter 10: Everything has changed

I looked at the top of his head a glowing trident was glowing. We smiled and I hugged him really tight and said, "I am so sorry about that I don't know what happened to him." Then all of a sudden everyone was kneeling and Chiron said, "Poseidon,earthshaker,stormbringer,Father of horses, Hail Olivia Paz and Pursues Jackson. Son and daughter of the Sea God." Then Gabe stood and said "Juli get away from the hellhound" "Why he is my dog now he will protect me" "How could you be so sure he will not kill you" "no he won't because we bonded" "Bonded? But that only happens with real dogs," "No it works with any body," I started to tickle shadow and of course like any dog he started to move his leg. Everyones faces were priceless, Chiron was behind me and said "I guess you can keep him but he has to be potty trained," I laughed and hugged chiron, and my 2 brothers, well half brothers, and runned all the way to the middle of the cabins with shadow. I looked at the Poseidon cabin and fell on the grass with shadow licking my face. My breath felt heavy, I took deep breaths and felt better. I heard footsteps coming in from my left, as I looked over my shoulder I saw familiar eyes looking down on me. "Hey Jake," I said looking up at him, "Hey Olivia nice battle today" "Thanks it's nothing really" "Nothing! Are you kidding me! You took a flag away from Percy's back!" "Ok fine it was pretty fun too take a flag with out anyone knowing." "And don't get me started on your powers, first knowing kids feelings, then turning into water, than turning water into ice," "OK! I understand it's cool to have your dad be 1 off the big 3, but I am still a normal demigod like you. How do you know all about my other powers," "I may or may not have been watching you," "Hahaha stalker" I turned over to be on my stomach and shadow did the same thing, and Jake fell on his stomach. "How good are you with that bow, superman," I gave him a little smirk when I said superman because he looks nothing like him, "I don't know, how about 1 on 1," "Can I use my powers" "No" "Fine but if I knock you out with my invisible shield, don't look at me" "deal," we shook hands and went to an open field in front of the lake. We fought until it was time for us to go to back to our cabins. After that I barely remember what happened, all I remember is that I felt woozy and took a little nap. The next day everyone was too scared to teach me anything. Gabe was the only one who actually taught me anything and Jake still taught me about the gods. I hope everything stays the same.