Chapter 11: Where is Percy?

I said goodnight to percy and he said goodnight too. I had the weirdest dream, I was still in pitch black and heard a little voice underneath me."Come little one, become one in my army. I will bring you good things and you wont have to be in the shadows." Then I saw a horse and eagle fighting.I heard a boom and woke up with a start. I saw outside that it was pouring the sky gray like it was mad, the water even seemed to be mad.I looked on the top bunk to see if Percy was there. All I saw was the sheets and his pajamas.I got up and got dressed, there was a orange shirt, that said camp half-blood on it and a pegasus flying. I put on the shirt and it felt just right. I put on everything else and some sandals. Then I went to the bathroom, combed my hair into a ponytail, and brushed my teeth, and went outside. I bumped into Jake who was running away from the weather, of course I wasn't affected by it. "Hey have you seen Percy anywhere," "Oh yeah he left on a quest of some sort." I was scared as heck, "What a quest!" "calm down he is alright" "a quest! A Quest! A QUEST!" I started to breath heavy again and I couldn't stop. "calm down it will be alright all you need to do is to get ready and come to the big house" "Ok....ok I am good, will you be in the big house," "No I am not the leader of the apollo cabin, I am just second in command" "Oh" "anyways just go to the big house" "Ok" and with that he left me to go to the Big House. Then I walked down the poseidon steps and walked all the way to the big house. When I got there, everyone was sitting around a ping-pong table.There was a chair left next to a pretty girl, I guess that she was the leader of the aphrodite cabin. On my right was the counselor of hermes cabin. I looked away quickly before he saw me staring. Chiron was in the front, in a wheelchair? I just gave up trying to figure out what is up with that old man. Anyways everyone from each cabin leader was giving me a lot of feeling that it hurt my brain, then chiron sat tall and begin saying "thank you everybody for coming to todays meet, all I want to state is that we have to know who conjured up that monster that attacked Percy" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Shadow was not a monster he could be the best bodyguard ever. "Great so which one of you did it," said Clarissa. I looked at her and I never noticed that she always wears a red bandana. I am guessing that her style is tough yet trying to be comfortable. The the blond kid stood up and said "It could have been anyone" "We are not trying to find a war between ourselves. Plus it will make the gods more upset," I stood up and said "Who would want to do such a thing? It sounds like they do want war." Everybody looked at me, then chiron said "Why yes it could be that or something else," then clarissa stands up and said " I bet you made that monster attack Percy" and pointed straight at me. "No I didn't! I don't even know how! Even if I did know I would never hurt a person here, I would never lie and I won't start" I said furiously, that sentence was absolutely true, then I said "Maybe you are working for the enemy." Me and Clarissa started to argue about who the enemy is here. "Enough!!" Yelled chiron, I have never heard someone yell so loud "Nobody here works for the enemy because if they would they would feel nervous and if they felt nervous Olivia would've known," Everyone looks at me like I have the answer to who ever is a traitor. I looked at everyone one at a time and very slowly, I got everyone emotions and then said "Everyone here is safe and no one is a traitor." Everyone exhaled with relief. "See no one here is a traitor" Chiron said that with such force it seemed that he didn't even believe himself. The conch horn rang and everyone left, but I lingered behind to talk to chiron, "Chiron am I the second in command" "Well why do you ask that" "Because I was claimed first yet percy is older so I don't know who is second in command and I had a dream," he looked at me with concern like I would do something wrong, like I would start this war. Then he said "How about this you will be 1st whenever percy is on a quest ok" "Ok," and with that I left the house. I repeated his words in my head, will I ever be as strong as Percy or will I just be the shadow?