The Alpha's Desire

The Alpha's Desire

40% of the book has been unpublished whilst 60% of the book is available to read for free! You can find the full book on my Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr

It will be soon available for ebook and paperback purchases!

Thank you for all the support. Unfortunately, due to the terms, I had to take the rest of the book off from Wattpad and any other free sites. 

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

Copyright © Mia Kerr 2020

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

A whimper slipped past my lips as he backed me to the wall, with every step he took further, my heart pounded against my chest. When the distance between us disappeared, he leaned down and whispered.

"You have been such a naughty girl for so long and it's time for your punishment,"

My lips trembled as I spoke, "Is this a game?"

"Yes, a game where you spread your legs for me so I can play with your pussy," Beads of wetness collected around my panties as he continued. "So, do you want to play?"

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

B L U R B

Surviving as a lone wolf was difficult, especially when you have so many enemies chasing behind you. Myra left her pack at a very young age and found shelter in a small city. It wasn't long enough till the wolves found her and captured her. She was thrown at the feet of the Alpha Bane and was forced into submission.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

W A R N I N G
This book contains explicit sexual scenes, young readers are advised! It's an erotic books so it's mainly based on sex and romance.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

T E R M S

Lone wolf;
A werewolf that lives on its own, independently. Survival as a lone wolf is difficult which is why lone wolves are a danger to any pack, they are hunted and captured. They may have been excluded or banished away from their own pack.

Mating;
The mating process between a female wolf and a male wolf is very sacred. If not done properly, the significant other can die out of extreme pleasure or may lose their abilities to shift. Wolves don't mate in the fear of losing another. However, it's important for an alpha to breed his mate as soon as he finds her.

Blood moon;
Mates can be only found during blood moons—almost every two years. If not, then they wait for the next two years to find their mates.

[you can't reject your mate, that's absurd. Werewolf mates have a natural connection that doesn't keeps them apart during heat. However, a wolf might cheat or be unfaithful to their mate intentionally after the mating is completed]

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

Thank you for reading this book!