7 | domande

"I'd put on music, but I don't want to drown out the sounds of your sexy little moans."

Myra

"Do I know you?"

I had a bundle of responses ready for the question the Alpha had asked me but I wasn't sure what I wanted to tell him. The truth? No, he called me a whore.

"Yes, I'm the wolf you and your peasant warriors have been chasing." I blurted out—not wanting to call myself a rogue. I was nowhere near that.

The Alpha wasn't pleased with my response. I sneaked a look at him and he didn't look good at all. His jaw clenched as rage took over his body. Alpha's despised being insulted and I was doing more than insulting here.

"You have a smart mouth," My mouth could do a lot more things than just speaking but I kept that aside for now. The Alpha's behavior with me would decide our future. "Get up," His body radiated a raw and primal strength as he ordered in a dominating tone.

My naked knees brushed against the solid ground as I got up. As expected, he was way taller than me. I barely reached up to his chest. In the woods, he looked like a magnificent, naked god but now—meh.

"What is your name?" He asked.

This was my chance to run but there was no way out of the room except for the door that was probably guarded by the other wolves. I was good at running but my arm was already bruised and bleeding. Whatever the wolves injected inside me was weakening me to the core.

"Speak up, bitch."

"Fuck you," I spat back. There were minus two points for him now. The more he cursed at me, the fewer chances he had of finding his mate. A mate was necessary for a male wolf—especially an Alpha as they couldn't breed any other females.

The Alpha narrowed his eyes down as his jaw clenched. He took in a deep breath and looked back at me, "You're the only shackled here so start speaking before I force words out of your mouth." He threatened.

"Try me,"

Another moment of silence passed by. The grin on my face faded away as I looked at the Alpha's claws. They were elongating as he was getting ready to kill me.

"Myra—" I stated. "Myra—that's my name."

"And, how old are you?"

"Twenty-six,"

"And, do you think I'm a fool?"

I looked away from his claws and shook my head.

"How old are you?" He asked again.

"Twenty,"

A smirk appeared on his lips and he nodded his head. He knew I was lying about my age—how? I had lied about being old a dozen times. Mr. Hyde never figured out so how could he?

"Just as I assumed,"

"Let me go," I said. "And, I will leave quietly, you don't have to kill me." If the Alpha ever killed me, he'd kill his other half which could initially weaken his wolf to the point where he'd die out of sadness.

"And why do you think I'd kill you?" He questioned with a grin on his face. Oh no. He planned to do something else with me.

A chill went through me under his stern gaze. Whenever he looked at me, I couldn't move, talk or think—it was as if the fear paralyzed me.

"I—ju—"

A whimper slipped past my lips as he backed me to the wall, with every step he took further, my heart pounded against my chest. When the distance between us disappeared, he leaned down and whispered.

"You have been such a naughty girl for so long and it's time for your punishment,"

My lips trembled as I spoke, "Is this a game?"

"Yes, a game where you spread your legs for me so I can play with your pussy," Beads of wetness collected around my panties as he continued. "So, do you want to play?"

"Fuck you," My heart pondered in my throat.

"You're barely covered, shackled and wounded. What makes you think I couldn't take you, right now, right here?"

Minus three points.

"Because you wouldn't," I swallowed hard. Underneath him, I felt my soul shiver with fright and equal excitement. I wanted him to take me but at the same time, I wanted an understanding before he could fuck me.

I fought with the shackles behind me as his hand whipped inside the jacket Mr. Hyde had given me. His finger traced a slow path around my bare legs before running along the edge of pussy. I clenched tight. Fingers. Mate. My breathing quickened as he parted my quivering legs.

"Why not? You're a rogue—you don't have a family, or a pack, or an Alpha. No one would give a shit about you. I could take you right here and then kill you off before you could even finish." his expression darkened. He was no longer joking or playing games with me.

He pushed his thumb against my frail clitoris and rubbed around in circles. My wolf ached for his other but I slammed my lips shut and forbade my self to moan.

"Rogues like you—" he paused for a second before pushing a finger deep inside my dripping pussy, "—they just get fucked," his aggressive, rough tone just made it worse as he added another finger and started exploring. My stomach fluttered and clenched with excitement as his fingers filled me. It was difficult to not submit to the man in front of me. I trembled as I stared at him as his fingers continued to tease me. At the edge, he pulled out and I found his fingers glistening with my juices.

Fuck.

"But, I won't." He immediately stepped back and allowed me to breathe. "Not because of you but because I have a mate and I don't want to hurt her."

I released a sigh of relief as I heard him back away. He wasn't going to do one thing at least, even though my wolf craved for it. Those were three-plus points for him. He cared about his mate to the least.

After I got a hold on myself, I said, "Then, let me go,"

"That's not possible. I have been wanting to capture you for years and years. You're here now and you think I'm going to let you go so easily?" He walked around the room with ease as if he hadn't just fingered me, raw.

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked, wanting to know the answer.

"The morning will decide what I want to do with you. I assumed the rogue was a male and if by any chance he was—he'd be dead by now but you're a female and we don't kill females." He explained.

"So, you're going to keep me here? I have a life outside this roo—"

"Assume that gone. You belong to me now." The Alpha grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. My arm throbbed with the sudden impact. I had stopped bleeding but the wound was still deep and it could open at any time.

The Alpha took me downstairs to the ground level of the house or what some people called—the basement. The basement was large and stretched out. There was a faint scent of wolves, dried blood and other animals.

He pulled me inside a room that was small and suffocating.

"You're going to spend the night here," He stated before pushing me inside and turning me around to loosen my shackles. I rubbed my wrists once they were off and faced him.

"I'm not going to spend a single night here!" I exclaimed. I was free now and I could easily kill the man in front of me and walk away like none of this all happened.

But killing the Alpha wasn't an easy task.

I tried once and failed.

"Yes, you will be spending the night here. Make yourself comfortable and don't scream, humans live in this neighborhood and we don't want them to know we got a rogue inside this house." He flashed a smile at me.

"No, wait, please, don't leave me here alone," I begged. I didn't like staying in the dark. Before I knew it, the Alpha was gone and I was left in an empty room with a mattress.

Read up till chapter 29 on patreon (www.patreon.com/miakerr)