6 | invia

"Your body feels like heaven. I'm insatiable."

Myra

Mr. Hyde was surprised. The color from his face vanished away as his eyes sniped at me. My pulse started to beat rapidly. My bones were in immense pain with the forceful transformation. I never knew the others had something like that. Whatever the man injected inside me was fucking my body up. Warm blood oozed out of my skin and onto my arms. Before I could ever run or get up from the ground, the two wolves behind me shifted and grabbed my arms. They locked it behind my back and pushed me against the dirt.

An ear-piercing scream forced its way out of my mouth. My fists clenched and my nails dug deep inside my palm. Anger, pain, and despair flashed in front of me as I came into terms that I was defeated.

"Wait—" I heard Mr. Hyde speak. "There is something wrong. She can't be the rogue,"

"Do you know her Cedric?" The other man—presumed leader—asked Mr. Hyde.

"Yes,"

"Well, she is a wolf, the wolf we have been hunting down for ages. This bitch is the fucking rogue," The man kneeled down to me and grabbed my face. His rough fingertips dug into my cheekbones as if he wanted to rip my face apart. All he probably saw was red. I felt impaled by his steady gaze. I was baffled with his attitude—he wasn't even the Alpha.

"I'm not a rogue," I said before spitting on his face so he could stop putting his hands on females. My heart was shaking as if I was a mouse rattling inside a small box but nonetheless, I wasn't giving up.

The man, named Roger, curled his fingers around my hair and raised my head. A scream tore through me with the pain running in my head. I saw a fire igniting in his gaze.

"Roger, that's enough, get your hands off her. We do not treat females like that," Mr. Hyde warned. His hands immediately parted away from my body and he got up.

"Whatever! We are taking this slut to the Alpha,"

Mr. Hyde glanced at me with sympathy, I had nothing to say to him, he probably thought I was a human until this very moment.

"We will take you to the Alpha and he will decide your punishment," Mr. Hyde said to me. "Bring the clothes." He ordered another wolf standing beside the bushes. The wolf drifted into the darkness and came back a few moments later with clothes in his mouth.

Mr. Hyde gave me a jacket. It was long enough to cover my bare breasts and legs. As soon as I was covered, the others shackled me and pushed me around as if I was their rag doll. My stomach was still clenched tight with disbelief. How did this all happen? How was I so dumb enough to come so far? I shouldn't have come here, I should have ran in my own way, I shouldn't have stopped in front of the mountains and I definitely shouldn't have thought about my mate.

I was pushed inside a car and taken away from the woods. Mr. Hyde was seated in front of me while Roger had his hands on me again. He was making sure that I didn't escape.

Not once—in four years—I thought I'd be captured. I was smart with every single movement I made and I knew how to fool other wolves but today, I was defeated.

Mr. Hyde didn't glance at me again. It was silent inside the car. The only voice was of me sobbing like a stupid person. The fear was eating me away. I was afraid of the Alpha—my own fucking mate—I was terrified of him in different ways. He was known as one of the strongest Alphas and he barely had any weakness. He killed his own family due to bad blood. No one uttered his name as it was evil like himself.

Bane.

The car stopped outside a large house. It seemed like a packhouse. Packhouses were mansions where wolves resided in case they didn't have anywhere to go. The Alpha's usually resided here as well.

I was tugged out of the car by Roger who dragged me inside the house. Mr. Hyde walked ahead of me. As soon as we entered the house, he stopped and turned around.

He gave me a soft glare before speaking, "I will speak to the Alpha first and then you'll bring her in. Don't do anything," He warned the insect beside me.

The other wolves were behind me as wellfollowing and grinning with the victory.

"You don't give me orders, Cedric." Roger rolled his eyes and spat out.

"You do as I say or else the battleground will be soaked with your blood," He snapped at him.

"Whatever,"

Mr. Hyde walked inside a dark hallway and into the room that probably belonged to the Alpha. I was kept outside until the word didn't come.

"Say goodbye, rogue," Roger whispered to me. "Time for your death. Tick tock, tick tock," He taunted. As soon as these shackles were off me, the first person to die would be the man standing beside me. I slammed my lips shut and didn't utter a single word. I couldn't waste my energy fooling around with this man.

"A fucking female?" My heart shuddered at the roaring voice that belonged to the man that was my mate.

He didn't sound like that when I met him in the woods.

"Bring her in. I want to see the whore we had been fucking chasing for four years." Smooth. Guess someone was never going to find his mate and that someone was the Alpha. The only way he could ever know that I was his mate was when I'd shift into a werewolf which I doubt I'd ever do after hearing the words he used for me.

The frantic fear pulsed like a living thing inside me as Roger dragged me inside the room. I was shaken and terrified yet the fear gave me courage—courage I had never seen before. Roger twisted his fingers and pushed me down to a kneeling position. My dirty, tangled hair fell in front of me as I closed my eyes shut immediately and prayed for my life.

"Raise her head. I want to see her face," I heard the Alpha speak.

Roger grabbed my hair and pulled it up until I didn't come face to face with the Alpha. As soon as my gaze locked with his, I felt full. I maintained the struggle within me and didn't flinch at his sight but I couldn't control what I was feeling in between my legs. Tense softened his features. I clearly remembered his face and his body—it was something I couldn't ever forget. Nothing had changed since the blood moon. The only thing that seemed to be different was that the Alpha was covered in clothes.

I was unwilling to face him and unable to turn away from the feelings erupting inside me.

"Leave us alone," The Alpha ordered as he got up.

Finally, Roger's hands were off my body and under the command of the Alpha, everyone left the room, leaving me helpless and alone with him. My mate.

"Do I know you?"

Read upto chapter 24 on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr