30 | lupa

Myra

There was a fear of being killed and then there was a fear of being unveiled infront of Bane—I couldn't let either of that happen. Bane wore a smug grin on his face and so did Roger. These men were going to be the death of me.

I shook my head, "I'm not going to fight Roger," I announced, making myself real clear. Roger knew exactly what he was doing. Fighting against him would force me to reveal my wolf and that's exactly what he wanted. He knew that I wouldn't shift and that would make me vulnerable to his wolf and at the end of the day, he'd win by killing me.

"I don't care. You are going too," Bane said, folding his hands and flexing his biceps. I looked away. He smelled like a female and it was that wolf-girl he bought last night to the packhouse. It made me jealous.

He was mine.

Focus.

"And, if I don't?" I asked, raising my brow and challenging him.

"Then, I will force you,"

I opened my mouth to say something but Cedric cut me off, "She doesn't has to, Alpha."

"You don't get to make decisions here. How about you go inside?" Bane snapped at him, angrily.

Cedric gave me a remorseful glance and then walked back inside the packhouse. The other males around Bane waited, waited for my death, that's what they were here for, to enjoy and celebrate as one of theirs killed me. Roger was smart and strong but he couldn't match with my wolf if I turned.

I was too vicious.

Untamed.

"Fine. Don't be surprised if I kill your little bitch," I cursed at him and then went ahead to battle with Roger as I had no other option left.

"Good luck," I heard Bane say as I removed my jacket and pushed my hair into a ponytail.

"Fuck you, Bane."

Roger didn't take a second to remove his shirt. He proudly revealed his pack off abs and inched towards me, his every step calling for a threat. "Are you ready?" He asked, smiling like a fool.

"Ready for your death? More than ever," I said, gritting my teeth together and smoothing the sweat off my hands. I bought my hands infront of me, ready to defend myself from whatever was going to be thrown at my direction.

There were a few times I had fought against wolves but those all times were when I was young. It had been a while now and all I had learned through the years was too run—I was only good at that, especially being here in the city. As a child, I was trained by a very powerful Alpha at that time, he broke me, forced me to shift thousand times, tore me into shreds, let me heal and repeated that all over again until I was strong enough. That ripped a part from me.

"Oh, lovely, aren't you over-confident? Not good," Roger winked, getting on all fours. He was going to shift.

"Fight me in your human state," I said, backing away, not wanting to shift.

"And, why would I do that?"

"Because you know you're weak as a human and I'm stronger than you," I replied, clearly panicking.

There was a shift of emotions of his face and he stood back on his legs. These male wolves always liked a challenge—especially from a female. "Fine," he gave in while lunging at me. "Don't plead for your life,"