8 | porzione

"Do you care if my tongue is between your legs when you wake up in the morning?"

Myra

"Wakey, wakey, bitch."

I sat up straight and stretched, a soft groan escaped my lips as I came face to face with Rogers—clearly, he had nothing in his life except to taunt and torture me. Nothing would be coming out of his mouth when I'd snap his neck and watch him bleed to death.

Rogers was young, trimmed blonde hair, sea-blue eyes that anyone could drown in, chiseled body with perfected abs and a lot more I could swoon over but I didn't. Male wolves were known to have strength and muscles as they were used to training all the time. Till now, whoever I saw, was healthier than I could ever be.

A ray of sunlight came in straight through the small window that touched the ceiling. My hair was still a mess and my body was soaked in dirt, I needed a shower immediately, especially after what the Alpha had done to me last night.

"Come on, wake up," He repeated again while looking at me. I took my time to get off the bed and once I did, he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the dark, prison room.

"Where are you taking me?" I spurred out. My stomach was twisted in a knot with immense hunger. I hadn't eaten in a while now.

"To hell," He spat out. This man had no manners—and, it showed.

"You do know that once I'm out of here, the first person that will die will be you," I said in a low tone.

"Oh, I'm scared." He joked.

"You should be,"

"You're not getting out anytime soon, bitch. It will be a miracle if the Alpha lets you live," He added with a stern grin.

"Watch me," I gritted my teeth together and said.

We walked past a hallway and into another room—a bedroom. Fear rippled through me as I thought about Roger forcing himself on me. He wouldn't dare too.

"Don't worry, no one wants to fuck a rotten rogue like you," He assured as he pushed me inside a washroom. "Clean up, bitch and make it quick!"

I slammed the door on his face and locked it up. My morning hadn't even started and I was already done with him. My eyes wandered around the large bathroom. It was clean, shining like a diamond and there was a bathtub as well. Yelp, this is going to take a while. I got rid of the jacket and got inside the bath. Warm water sprang out of the shower as I cleaned myself. Five minutes inside the washroom and Roger was already banging the door.

"Make it quick,"

"Fuck off," I snapped at him and after that, I only heard silence.

I felt clean as soon as the dirt finally came off my body. Once I dried my self, I looked at my arm that was bruised. I wasn't sure who was the wolf who bit me earlier—it was probably Roger—his death was now on my top hit list.

Wrapping a towel around me, I stepped out and faced Roger who seemed as if he had been boiling for the past twenty minutes.

"Don't try it again, bitch." He threw me a pair of clothes and then continued to watch me.

"Turn around,"

"I like what I'm seeing,"

"I'm not going to change until your perverted eyes turn away," I stood still on my spot and waited. He was wasting both of our time. The quicker he turned around, the quicker I'd change and leave this place—or so I thought.