57 | quasi ucciso

Myra

My guts twisted as Bane pulled me away from the door. Color drained off my face as I looked into his eyes, burning with anger.

"Did you just fucking threaten Marcus to spill everything about my past?" He questioned, his tone rough and ruthless.

Fuck.

I swallowed hard, "He told you?" The way Marcus acted after I released him made me assume that he wasn't going to tell Bane but that bastard did. And now, I was doomed.

"Yes, what else do you think? Just because you're my mate, it doesn't means that you can rule around here—you have no right to that." He growled, his fingers digging inside my arms as he tugged me towards himself.

"I didn't meant too. I was just asking," I stuttered. It was wrong but I didn't care. And, it wasn't like Marcus told me anything apart that Bane had a brother and he probably killed his parents because he wanted to become the Alpha. "Look—"

Before I tried to apologize, he grabbed my face and inched closer. "You do not fucking go around and ask my men about anything. Do you fucking understand that? You've no right over my men,"

A yelp escaped my lips as I nodded my head, understanding his words. His eyes returned to normal as his hand went down, squeezing the flesh of my ass. My body tensed up upon his touch and his lips came closer to mine.

"Actually—you're not going understand until I punish you," A wicked smile appeared on his face as he loosened his hold but still had his hand wrapped around my wrist.

"No," I growled, "I do,"

"No, you don't." He replied, pulling me away from the hallway and taking me upstairs towards his room. God. I didn't want to get punished for nothing.

My face flushed as he pushed me inside the room and grabbed my neck, choking me. With a snap, the door behind him shut closed and he tucked my body towards his. His firm lips pressed against mine and I heard my own heartbeat quicken and pulsate with fear.

I dreaded for the worse after learning that Bane killed his parents. If he could kill them, he could kill me as well—without a fucking blink. All those stories about the ruthless Alpha of Ampleforth weren't wrong. Bane was rough, in bed and in the battleground. There wasn't a soft side to him. He could snap any second and kill me.

The fear warmed me up, and my insides clenched with excitement. My vulnerable body shivered again as I felt my back against his bed, his lips still sealing my mouth and my moans. He tugged on my hair and pulled me over his lap.

With a shaky breath, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing except for punishing you and reminding you who you belong too," He murmured, raising my robe and positioning my hands behind my back.

I squirmed, "I know, I know, you don't have to do this." My intentions were innocent when I questioned Marcus about Bane's past—as his mate, I was supposed to know what shit he had done.

What was so wrong about it?

His hand held me stiff and still. He ripped away my underwear and without a warning, his rough hand came down, hard. I moaned, biting my lips and enjoying every second of his hand between my legs, just were they were supposed to be.

I wasn't supposed to enjoy it but I did—more than I should've.

My body twitched as Bane smacked my bottom again, turning it red. Each time his hand struck me, it got closer to me pussy and I moaned each and every single time.

Help me, God.

"Does your silence mean you're enjoying it?" He asked, pushing my ass cheeks apart and thrusting his finger inside my pussy. I shrieked out with sudden feeling of being stretched wide.

"No, no." I replied, shaking my head, struggling and twisting against his hold that caged me to his body.

"Great," He pushed in another finger. "Now you're lying to me," Bane growled, thrusting his finger in and out of me. My insides clenched and twitched around his thick fingers and my hair fell over my face as my head dropped down in submission. "Let's get one thing straight, I own you—you don't."

My elbow connected with his ribs as he pulled out and moved his fingers to my asshole. I had never been fucked there and just his fingers turned me more wet. My breathing quickened and I writhed as he plunged a thumb inside my tight opening.

"Oh," I jerked upon the new sensation that immersed through my whole body. My inner muscles secured around his finger as he finger-fucked my asshole and pussy at the same time. It burned but felt so good.

I stopped struggling and started giving into the pleasure. The dazing strokes sent me off to the edge and when I was about to release, he pulled away and bought me back to my feet.

A pout appeared on his lips as he grabbed me and settled me down over his lap, "Aw, someone wanted to release?"

I rolled my eyes and cursed, "Fuck you," Before I could hit his chest, he grabbed my hand and pushed me down over the bed before getting on the top.

I growled at him and the next thing I knew, his hands were at my throat.

"Don't fucking growl at me," He warned, pushing my legs apart and settling between them. His claws elongated and went over the flesh where I had been marked. "And, don't test me."

The pleasure stopped and I returned back to my senses. He hesitated before branding my flesh with his claws, again.

"You're my mate but you don't rule over me—no one does so the next time you threaten one of my men, just remember that I will take you in the worse way possible and test your limits. Don't fuck around again," He explained, tightening his hands around my neck till I couldn't breathe.

My heart thumped in my chest as I tried to push him but he grabbed my hands and secured them over my head. I struggled to breathe. I really did. But what was worse than that, I feared Bane—for the first time ever—I was afraid of him.

I feared someone and it felt horrible as I hadn't had that feeling ever since I ran away from Hugh.

"And, just to remind you, if I can kill my parents, I can kill anyone—even you,"

"No, you won't." I replied, shaking.

He leaned closer, "What makes you think I wouldn't? Because you're my mate?" He asked, pressing harder on my throat.

For a moment, I stopped thinking, stopped struggling and my vision blurred in front of me. My breathing came to pause and bearing his masculine hand over my throat became difficult.

I doubted Bane, thinking he wouldn't kill me. He could. And, it didn't matter that I was his mate or not. He could kill anyone, including me.

I drew in a deep breath as he lifted his hand away from my throat. My thoughts tumbled against each other and I tore my gaze away from him. He didn't kill me.

His head sunk down to my neck and he whispered in my ears, low and soft, "I won't kill you. Not because you're my mate, but because I feel for you and I haven't ever felt for any woman in this world."

I think the term he was looking for was love but the Big Bad Alpha was never going to utter that word and I knew it.

He yanked my head and bit down into my neck, biting, marking and claiming me all over again as a sigh of release slipped out of my lips.

Guess that being marked again was better than being dead.

Read the full book on patreon quicker: www.patreon.com/miakerr