28 | rebecca

Bane 

After a few more martini's, I was a little tipsy as expected but not drunk. The world was still clear in front of me and Myra's words were loud in my ears. For years, I was proud of my title and the way I had gotten it but for the first time ever, I wasn't–not anymore. Being an Alpha was my pride but today it felt like it was my shame.

There were two females I was pissed at and Cherise didn't question anything regarding about my mate or Myra after I had politely asked her not too. I wanted to avoid thinking about either of them.

"More?" Cherise asked, appearing in front of me.

"Nah, I think that's enough,"

"You're barely drunk, Bane." She reminded me.

"I know but I have to drive back home and you know the alcohol kicks in after a while for us," I replied.

"Don't you want anyone? To warm your bed tonight?" She asked, in a flirting manner. Since her husband died, she went completely crazy and it could be seen but I wasn't bothered by it. As long as my male wolves were kept happy, I was happy.

"If it's not my mate then I don't want anyone," I said with a smile. It was simple. I desired my mate and I only wanted her. I had avoided having sex with anyone after I found that my mate existed.

"Come on, Bane, she ran away. She's probably out there fucking someone else and you should be doing the same as well. If she comes back then it changes everything but why are you restrainting yourself right now?" Cherise asked, walking beside me.

I paused for a second and turned around with my hands on my back, "Fine, tell me what you have? If I don't like any of your females then?"

"Oh, you will!" She exclaimed, a warm smile taking over her features. She grabbed my arm and took me to the side, "You're an Alpha, Bane. Choose the girl you want and you'll get her." she reminded me while showing the entire bar that was now packed with females and males. I sniffed a lot of wolves around but all of them belonged to my pack so it wasn't a concern. "How about that one? The blondie?"

"She's a werewolf, Cherise. I can't afford getting a werewolf pregnant," I said to her. Jesus. I had a mate to worry about.

"A female can only get pregnant if she is marked by the person she is getting fucked by. You won't mark anyone, right?" She asked, concern in her tone.

"Of course, not!"

"Then take her," she suggested while taking me towards the young woman who I had seen a few times. I wasn't sure of her name as I didn't keep track of the females in the pack but I had met them all once–during the blood ceremony that marks the wolf as a member of the pack.

"Rebecca, isn't it?" Cherise asked the woman who she probably knew, after all, she owned the bar.

The woman turned around and looked at me for a second before turning her attention at Cherise, "Yes," she replied to her, smiling. I had my fair share of blondies and brunettes, in the end, the dark haired women always won in keeping my bed warm but a blondie wouldn't hurt for a night.

"Do you know who he is?" She asked Rebecca.

Rebecca glanced at me for the second time, her lips parted and a low gasp came out of her, "Of course, my Alpha." her head slightly bowed down in respect. She was pretty, and to my taste but the electricity inside me wasn't soaring as it always did.

Maybe it was because I had a mate that I desired to fuck and claim. I stiffened at that thought and so did my cock.

"Great! The Alpha wants to be pleased," Cherise blurted out without any shame. I cocked my head at her direction and raised my brow. I never used my title in anyway so I was quite flabbergasted when Cherise said that all.

"How can I please you, my Alpha?" Rebecca asked, not even flinching at Cherise's words.

"No–"

"Do you have a mate?" Cherise cut me off and asked her.

"No," she replied.

"Great! Then you should go ahead and please the Alpha by warming his bed tonight," she said.

"Really?"

I grabbed Cherise's elbow before it went any further and took her to the corner while Rebecca continued with her shots. She wasn't surprised at all as if it didn't make a difference.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm doing what you can't o," she replied. "Don't you see, the unmated females of your pack throw themsleves on you, there are a hundred's of them that desire to sleep with you and you're here wondering whether your mate will ever return or not."

"You know I'm not that kind of man,"

"Than be, it's not going to hurt anyone. Where did the old Bane go? The one who used to pick up girls from this bar every night?" She asked, reminding me of my past when I was a fuck boy—something along those lines.

I blew a breath out and turned my gaze at Rebecca. She folded her legs across the other one, winked at me and then raised her shot glass. This woman was desperate but I wasn't.

"Come on, Bane. Fuck her! She's dying for it and so are you," Cherise whispered to me.

Guess I didn't have any option left.

It took me a few more hours before I got completely drunk with Rebecca grinding against my thighs the entire time. I did enjoy it but it no longer felt the same as it did before. By the time we were done, it was midnight and dark outside. I had to call one of men to pick me off the bar as I was too drunk to drive.

However, the night wasn't over yet.

"Mhm, you're so sexy," Rebecca moaned, trailing her finger down my chest while I maintained to keep my senses in control. It was going to be a long journey back to the packhouse.

I growled and closed my eyes while resting against the car seat as she undid the first few buttons of my shirt and then move down to rub her hand over my cock that was hidden inside my pants. I tried to fight against the urge for as long as I could.

"You know, I have always desired to sleep with an Alpha," she whispered, lowly.

My eyes snapped open and I looked at her for a moment. My fangs itched and throbbed to mark someone but it wasn't going to be Rebecca for sure.

Did I want to betray my mate?

No.

Did I want to fuck her?

Yes.

I placed my hand over her soft, thick thigh and leaned over at her, "Then I shall fulfill your desire," I said, giving in to my longing.

Read the full book on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr or the next chapter on Inkitt | updates on here are on Sunday and Tuesday's