25 | punito

Myra

Someone knew.

And that someone was Roger, the male I despised the most among everyone around here. It came to me as a shook when he told me that he knew that Bane was my mate. I had been careful all along and tried to avoid any mistakes that would reveal it.

"How do you know that?" I questioned, backing away from him.

Roger wiped the blood off his lips and stood up with a smile curling on his lips, his laugh tormented me, "What makes you think that no one will know your little secret?" I was in a moment of shock, frozen and unable to move, I stared at him with disbelief as he continued, "For fuck's sake, I was with Bane at the night of mating, a little far but I saw the wolf. And, just to my surprise, a few days later, we found a rogue and that was you."

"You didn't tell anyone, did you?" I inquired, wanting to know more. Bane would have acted differently if Roger had told him that I was his mate but it seemed like he didn't.

"Of course not!" He explained, moving his attention towards his own wounds that were stretched down to his arms. I narrowed my eyes down and noticed the deep gash, it was disgusting. "I'd die than have you as my female Alpha," My heart rate kicked up just at the sound of female Alpha–that would be my title if I mated with Bane.

"You can't tell anyone," I warned, stepping towards him.

"Oh, and what are you doing to if I do? I'm not scared of you, Myra. You're weak," he spat back.

I jumped at him once again to finish him completely. If he was dead, he couldn't tell anyone either way and that plan sounded better than pleading and begging. Hunger flared inside me as my hands extended towards his face, one snap and he'd be dead. Just as I was about to attack him, someone pounced at me and threw me on the ground, causing immense pain to erupt across my back. The scent of my mate grew stronger and I flickered my eyes open to see Bane standing in front of me.

What was he doing here?

"I think I'm remember telling you that you don't fucking try to kill members of my pack," Bane shouted, his nostrils flared with with anger as he grabbed my elbow and lifted me off the ground. "What the fuck was this?"

"He attacked me first," I lied.

"Is that so, Roger?" His head turned towards Roger who was in anger as well.

"She's lying. She started it first and then I simply fought back, couldn't let my self die after all," he replied.

I swallowed hard as Bane's molten gaze landed back on me. I had started it first but if it wasn't for Roger teasing and insulting me, I wouldn't have done any of it. He grabbed me by my elbow and dragged me away from the place we were in like a rag doll. I was a little surprised with Roger as he hadn't said anything regarding that I was mated to Bane, he was afraid of something and it showed. On the other hand, I was relieved. It would take years for Roger to get some guts to spill the truth about me to Bane and until then, I was safe.

"I didn't do anything, he disrespected me and called me shit, obviously I was going to do something!" I exclaimed as Bane pushed me inside my room.

"I had warned you, Myra."

"I don't care about your warning. If someone is going to attack me then I'm going to attack them back and I don't care who they are." I replied, hate filling up my voice.

I watched Bane's temper, it grew as his jaw clenched. "You see, that's the problem with you. Your arrogance needs to be dealt with," he growled, and my eyes dropped towards his hands that were undoing his belt. "I warned you, I will bend you to my rules if I have too,"

I shivered at his dominance, fueling up and getting ready to possess me. "You can't do that again," I mumbled, choking on my words. Just thinking about the last time he turned me into pulp, I couldn't help but feel frightened.

Bane stepped closer, took a hold of my neckline and yanked the shirt I was wearing apart, "Watch me," he threatened.

A low gasp of shock met my lips, I didn't ever think he'd do that. "You can't,"

"Someone needs to teach manners and that someone is going to be me." He said, his voice growing with authority. I would have fought back but my wolf didn't let me regardless of how many times I tried.

[Explicit scene deleted due to Wattpad's new guidelines. It's available on Inkitt (miakerr) or Patreon (www.patreon.com/miakerr.]