20 | lo prese

"I need a big, steaming cup of you at morning."

Myra

The feeling of Cedric's lips against mine was so warming and comforting that I found myself melting in his gentle embrace. I stood on my toes as his large, muscular hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer into the divine forthcoming pleasure. Parting my lips, the tip of his tongue slipped inside my mouth, causing an uproar between my legs and further fueling the animalistic heat.

When his lips stopped exploring mine, he pulled back for a breath while holding my face in his hands, "God, you're so beautiful," he mumbled, rubbing my cheeks and giving me a series of shudders.

Kissing Cedric and kissing Bane felt completely different. Of course, I had my own fantasies but how could I ever deny a man who was being so gentle with me?

I leaned into him while grinding my hips, inviting him to take me. When his lips met mine, we stepped away from the doorway and into the room, taking things further to the bed. Not even for a second, I cared about Bane. He rejected me earlier and we were barely anything except for enemies—even that was a large word for what we were.

Cedric placed me down on the mattress and got over me. My chest rose and dropped as his hands made their way back to my face, pulling me in for another ferocious kiss. A growl pushed past my throat as his teeth skated and nibbled my lips. I moaned when I felt his hardness attacking my hips and stomach, yearning for more.

It was too much to handle.

The heat inside the room was too much and I was breathless with the tightness in my chest. Cedric pulled away and shifted his mouth towards my neck, sucking and kissing me like the end was near. My palms made their way inside his shirt, feeling his skin and his broad chest. He placed a kiss over my shoulder and then undressed me, removing my shirt and then drawing down my pants. I watched a grimace appear on his lips when he took in a whiff of my arousal.

His fingers traced over my belly, forcing a laugh out of me as being tickled was my weakness. He took full possession of my mouth once again when I started unbuttoning his shirt and felt his skin rubbing against mine.

"You're so hot, I want you, Myra," Cedric whispered, causing the tiny hair on my skin to stand.

I stared into his eyes as my hands reached down to his pants. When I felt his belt, a thought went through my mind but I brushed it off before it could invade me. Sorry, Bane.

Having sex with Cedric wasn't going to be considered as cheating—not even in the human world. Bane never marked me, never cared and never showed any initiative that he wanted me. So, there was no reason for me to worry about it.

A tiny gasp flew from me as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, feeling it throbbing and growing with my hold. I traced down the thick veins and positioned it towards my wet cunt.

Cedric paused for a second, kissed my cheek and asked, "Are you on birth control?"

"Yes," Or so I thought.

"Mhm," he hummed in my ears as his hands skimmed my thighs and stopped just beside my pussy.

He rubbed his thumb over my clit and my insides clenched with pleasure I have never felt. When Bane touched me, it was completely different, he wasn't going to fuck me but Cedric was—I was going to make sure of that.

I kissed Cedric and breathed out, "Please, take me,"

He deepened the kiss, rolled my tender nipples between his fingers and pressed his cock against my opening. Fuck. I was crying out with pleasure. I never had a desire so strong, taking me over, washing through me and kindling again.

The tip of his shaft rubbed upon my wetness and just in a snap, I felt my insides being stretched. Torn. A wave of pain ran through me, I drew my lip in my mouth and dug my fingers into Cedric's shoulders while a low scream grumbled out of me. The sweet misery ran over me again as he pushed another inch inside my pussy. I felt my muscles clinging onto his cock, pulsating and rippling as he drove inside me.

Cedric looked over at me, "Is it too much?" he asked with concern.

"No, no," I sighed, "It's fine,"

Once the pain was gone, pleasure coursed through me and I stirred my hips, meeting his rhythm and enjoying every second of his throbbing cock penetrating me. I raised my hips and parted my legs, feeling more of him stretching and filling me up. He kept his pace as if he was skilled in taking a woman.

I rattled and trembled with every second passing by, the pleasure was too much to handle. My moans filled up the entire room, bouncing from wall to another as Cedric pounded into me. A knot formed inside me as he leaned down and cupped my breast.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" I growled, throwing my head back and pushing my hips towards his.

I looked at Cedric with pleading eyes and he quickened his speed. I gave out an immortal scream before my juices spilled from my pussy and ran down my inner thighs. I shuddered with what my body and mind just went through. My inside twitched like a clap of thunder and my breath hissed with pain and pleasure.

I sucked in air as Cedric pushed himself inside me, wanting to complete as well. His head sunk in my neck and he blew warm air. His thrusts got violent, he rammed and seared through me again and again.

With a last bold stroke, his pulsing cock raced to climax and he gushed his warmth inside me. He sighed with satisfaction and pulled out, allowing us both to breathe and return into our senses. Unfortunately, things took a turn as Cedric pressed his lips against my neck, his canines brushed on the spot where I was supposed to be marked by my mate—mate.

"Let me mark you, Myra." Cedric murmured.

"No," I shivered under his weight. I didn't want to be marked by anyone apart from my mate.

"Your mate is dead, Myra, it won't make a difference," he moved his mouth away from my neck and looked at me. I shook my head. I had lied to Cedric about my mate. "Why not? I can take care of you if you let me," he caressed my cheek and continued.

I looked away from his burning glare, I couldn't even think about it right now. "No, no, not right now."

"As you say so," He dropped on the empty space beside me.

My mate was very much alive and probably lingering around the house. If Bane wasn't going to mark me, then I couldn't hold anyone else's mark on my body and I didn't care who it was.

Before anything, Bane isn't a virgin, he's just practically saving his next sex for his mate. And, it's completely fine to state your views here so feel free to say anything to Myra! 

Read chapter 21 on Inkitt, username is miakerr

Or read the full book on patreon, www.patreon.com/miakerr