Chapter 1 ~ Always Number Two

This is my first reader insert fanfic, so bear with me. It's an alternate universe, in which the boss never ran away from home. She/he is currently 17. Unfortunately, I only added female prefixes, but I might change that later on.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I threw down my controller with a loud scream. "Fuck!!!"

I lost. Again. Against R4gnor0k. Again.

A small font appeared on the screen.

Cheers. ;)

He was a fucking hacker, wasn't he? That didn't happen unless you had a way to make it happen.

This motherfucker was cheating.

I did something that I never expected myself to do. It was only me and him in the room, but it was a stream. My username was Magnum0pus, and everyone thought I was a guy.

"You fucking cheated, didn't you?"

There was no response. I knew he heard me. I saw an icon pop up, which meant he had connected a microphone to his system.

"You're... a girl?"

A British accent came from the T.V. I could tell he was 16-my age.

"Yes, I'm a fucking girl. Is there a problem with that, R4gnor0k? Are you sexist?" No doubt, those who were watching the stream were shocked. I'd probably lose half of my supporters to R4gnor0k- males didn't like the idea of following a girl better than them, because a girl couldn't be better than them.

"No, it's just I know why you're in second place now- you're a girl." My jaw clenched up. He was a sexist bastard.

"And you know why you're fighting me?" I asked. I didn't wait for him to respond. "Because you're jacking off while doing it."

"I must have some skills, then." His cocky voice infuriated me to no end.

"Fight me in real life, jerkoff. I dare you."

"Oh, are we getting physical? I'll have you know I own a gang called the Deckers."

Wait.

R4gnor0k was THAT R4gnor0k?!

I was fucking with the Deckers' leader?!

"Fucking bluff." I said. "Prove it."

I would regret that.

"Okay, _____."

He knew my name.

He knew my name.

"Do you know your last name? I'm sure a lot of people watching would like to know."

"You wouldn't dare."

"See you in 2 days, _____." That's all he said, and then he left the room.

I heard the screams from upstairs, and people in neon with the Deckers logo burst into my basement.

The last words out of my mouth?

"Fuck me."

♤♡◇♧

It had literally been two days and all they did was keep me in this fucking room. They brang me food and water when I asked for it, but that was about it. I was gonna make R4gnor0k regret this.

The door opened, and another fag in neon walked through the door. He had black hair, and blue lipstick- he had to be gay, he wore more eyeshadow than the sluts around town.