Chapter 13 ~ Love? Make? Harder? Matt doesn't know fuck all how to do this.

You knew smut was coming
Don't lie to me
You're reading this chapter, alone, just for the smut
It's amazing
Gets more passionate to the end.
All of the smut I create is amazing and unique in its own way but I don't do it too often
Above is matt miller's face if you haven't played the game
Maybe I'll do a Gat x Reader

Pierce x reader? Ain't nobody got time for that.
Shaundi, most likely definitely, should someone ask
♤♡◇♧

Matt awkwardly sat on the other side of the bed.

"Are you gonna fuck me or not?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Not fuck, make love." Matt said, nervously rubbing his hands together.

"Dude, you made the contract. I'm your personal prostitute." I crawled on my knees and hands towards Matt, and he recoiled from me, sliding across the floor as if I was a reptile.

His face was ghost white.

Wait, this can actually be really fun! If he keeps making that expression, I would be able to do anything to him.

I purred, thrusting my ass into the air and crawling towards him as if I were a wild tigress.

"Maaaaatty~." I said, seductively.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked, ask my hands rested on his pants' zipper. I slowly dragged it downwards.

"You, Matty~." I bit my lip.

His expression was fucking hilarious! I don't care how far I had to go, this was fucking hysterical! I bit down harder to keep myself from laughing.

When I touched him, I thought I honestly would recoil. Pulling it out of his pants, even. He was bright red as it was in my hand. His clothes weren't even off, but he seemed to be holding his breath.

I poked the bare flesh in front of me, and Matt whimpered.

"Isn't this what you want?" I asked. My lips went closer to his bare flesh, and I breathed out.

He shuddered. "Wa-wait! No...not like this!" He grabbed my hair.

"No means yes, Miller. If you tell me Kinzie's Safeword, I'll stop."

"Why the hell would I know Kinzie's Safeword?"

"She uses it at the kink club, which you were allied with."

"That doesn't mean I know it! The Dewynter sisters knew that shit. Not me!"

And then, my tongue touched his exposed skin.

"Safeword, Matt."

Well, turns out skin does taste like salt- no matter where or who it is.

I normally fuck girls, after all.

"I...I don't know! Please? Wait- no, Safewords are usually ridiculous- ahhh..." He let out a softened moan. "E-elephant! Zebra! U-uh, Penguin!"

"Wrong, wrong and wrong." I giggled. And then almost gagged. Yeah, his length was entirely in my mouth and he was begging for me to stop.

I knew it felt good, but Matt was embarrassed.

He wanted me to stop only because of his shame.

I removed him from my mouth, and he stared at me, with wide eyes, as if saying why stop?

I removed his jacket and shirt, and began to kiss him from his lower abdomen up, my eyes not leaving his. Below me, his penis twitched.

My lips got to his chest area, where Matt's neck was now nearly invisible, as he was craning to see me.

I shot upwards, removing my shirt and bra. He stared at my chest. If his eyes were any wider, they'd explode.

I kissed him on the lips, once more. This time, I didn't mind his blue lipstick. When I pulled away, I realized how thick a coating Matt would have had to have on him for me to still not see the pink of his lips.

I kissed him on the neck while straddling him, and a blue lipstick stain rested on his neck.

"Isn't that hot?" I whispered in his ear. "Now you're gonna get blue lipstick all over your body..."

Matt let out a string of curse words.

"I never actually expected you to go through with it! I thought you'd refuse!"

"Matt, you asked me to make love with you. Rather than getting it over with, I'm dragging it out. So allow me to scream your name, okay?" I attempted to be as cute as possible. From the reaction on Matt's british cyber punk face, it was obviously working.

"You have to stop. You have to sit down and you have to think about what you're doing." Matt said, struggling to remain calm. His body was much more honest than his words.

I kissed his lower abdomen once more. He stared down at me. "I don't want to think, Matt." My kisses began to trail up to his neck and finally his lips, from which he stared kissing back, and even touching me a little.

"We have to stop. Unicycle! Bycicle! Tricycle!" He was just guessing.

And then, I took my pants off. He stared at my naked body, speechless.

"Why aren't you speaking?" I asked.

"Because I don't know what to say."

"Then speak with your body."

His pants were still on, but I didn't really care. I positioned him underneath me, and allowed him entry.

He moaned, his mouth wide open- which I returned with a single kiss.

He began thrusting upwards, hungry for physical contact. I moaned along with him, as it had been a while since I felt anything like this.

And then, we blacked out.

♤♡◇♧

Yep, ending it here. There will be another, with even more detail.

Don't even worry about it!