Chapter 8 ~ Bitch With A Keyboard

I pointed my laser cannon- rifle- or whatever the fuck this is- at Matt Miller. This little fucking bitch had fucked with me enough. First, the helicopter crash. Then, attempting to steal the supercomputer. Then, attempting to guard the NEMO system.

"Wait, wait wait!" He shrieked. "I have the world at my fingertips! I can help you!"

"That's a little vague, Matt." Can't I just shoot him in the fucking face already? 

"I can give you back your empire. I can prove that act of terrorism wasn't you!" Now he was talking. 

"Alright, alright. But I want one more thing." I said. I had no idea why, I guess I just found this 16 year old nerd amusing. 

"What? Anything! I swear!" He was begging for his life. 

"I want you. Leave Killbane's employment, and make the Deckers work for the fucking Saints." Matt turned as white as a sheet.

"I...I can't do that! Killbane would kill me!" Matt shrieked again. God, his voice was annoying. That fucking British accent. I pointed the cannon at him. "Okay! Okay, I'll do it!"

I smiled. Then, I grabbed him by his collar-faggy tie and pulled him up. He was a bit taller than me, despite the fact I was 18- older than him. He was only 16. 

"Good." I whispered. "And you better not fucking betray me, because this will happen again- and I won't be sparing you next time." 

I heard Kinzie's voice.

"Are you fucking serious!? What do we need this douche for?!" She seemed pissed. "I'm already here!"

"We need everyone we can to fuck with Killbane- and let's face it, Kinzie- it took you forever to find Matt." I turned to Matt. "Can you please kick her out?" 

"Uh...got it, boss!" Kinzie was put on silent. He seemed nervous. "I-I'm a virgin, so I really don't want to die!" 

I turned to look at him. "I'll take your virginity before you die. Don't worry." I smiled at him. It had been a while since the last time I had sex, but it would work. I mean, if Matt Miller didn't wanna die a virgin, I'd just have to de-virginize him and then kill him. 

"I...I don't know whether I should thank you, or be scared." Matt said, his eyes wide. "I guess... I'm honored?" 

"You shouldn't be, Matt. If I take your virginity, you're going to be dead within the next hour."

"Oh."

"Yep." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~ ~ 

My phone began to ring. I picked it up. 

"Hey... so, I'm waiting to be picked up.." Matt said nervously.

"Hey, Matt. I'm almost there." 

The familiar neon jacket appeared in front of me, and I hit the brakes.

"Holy fucking shit! Some batshit crazy fucker just tried to run me over!" Matt yelled. I saw his mouth move. How could he- Aaah. Limo windows. Kind of. They were just really dark. 

"Get in the fucking car, Matt." I sighed.

"Wait- that's you?" He asked. I've never heard a confused British voice in my life. "You almost fucking killed me!"

"Yes, but I didn't." I replied. 

"But you could've!" He yelled. 

"But...I didn't." I remained adamant to my 'I didn't' excuse.

Matt got in the car. It was kind of weird to be physically near him, and to feel heat from him. I only ever saw him on video, or in that virtual reality place.

"You really are a bitch in real life..." I muttered. He glared at me, getting slightly pissed off from my constant insulting remarks.

"I... You're the one with the gun, boss. Not me." 

That's all he said. I kind of expected more. I actually wanted a reaction out of this guy. 

I sighed, and turned the corner... 

roughly.

"Holy fucking shit!" Matt yelled. "We're gonna die!" 

Yep.... there's the reaction I wanted.