Chapter 26 ~ Really Regretting It Later

ARE YOU HAPPY ARE YOU HAPPY ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT ALL THAT SMUT?

NOW IT'S TIME FOR WRITER-CHAN'S REVENGE.

___________________ 

"Ah, fuck!" I screamed, getting up off of the floor. Matt literally ran for the door, and instead slammed into the frame, repeating my words. 

"FORGET ME, FAGGOT[S]?" General Clark screamed. "ONE FAGGOT. NOT MULTIPLE. MAINLY THE ONE WITH THE LIPSTICK."

 "It's not LIPSTICK, it's high end-"

"SHUT UP." 

"Why do you always interrupt-"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE!"

"And you're an even bigger one!"

"YOUR MOMMA WAS A HOOKER."

"Where the hell did you... I deleted my information!"

"I HAVE MY WAYS, TINYDICKMAN."

"Choose a fucking nickname and stick with it!"

I stood up, and Kinzie walked into the room. "You guys are on my fucking shitlist. Especially you, Matt."

"Why me?!" His voice cracked a screen. He should really try for opera.

"I was supposed to fuck the boss first! Now she's infected with Matt-cooties.

"Matt-cooties aren't a thing!" 

"To you, maybe, but they are to everyone else!" Kinzie turned to me. "Boss, please tell me you're not infected with his stupid."

"It was just a one time thing. I felt bad for him." I shrugged, attempting to walk past him. He stood in my way, hurt painted across his face like a target.

"Really? That's all this was to you? A way of showing me mercy, or pity?" He wouldn't let up, and I refused to look him in the eye.

"I don't do this kind of thing, Matt. I don't love. I don't make love. I fuck. That's it." 

"You said you'd help me forget about my girlfriend!"

"And I did." 

"You made me want you instead!"

"And I gave myself to you."

"But... My girlfriend..."

"I'm not your girlfriend, Matt. I'll never be able to connect with you on an emotional level, and I'll never love you like she can. So, in other words, fuck off." I pushed past him, and the sting of my words hit even me. All Matt did was stare dejectedly at me, and I disappeared into the only bedroom on the ship.

Hours Later

A slight tap came on the metal door, and I sighed.

"Boss, you haven't eaten anything in a while. Might wanna fix that. Also, we found the location of our next... 'friend'. The other one. Matt's partner. Asha." I let out a grunt to let Kinzie know I was alive and not hungry whatsoever. "C'mon, boss. Matt's over it. He understands." 

"No, he does not." You muttered. You just wanted to sleep and forget everything that had happened between you and Matt. You still hadn't taken a shower, so that was slightly difficult, as you smelled like him. Like whatever cologne he wore. Ugh, my mind can't FOCUS.

"Yes, I do." The voice was sullen, angsty. That was not the voice of understanding, that was the voice of depression. "Now, we need to make this an official never-happen-again. Let's work together, get everyone back, and never speak again."

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT, YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT!

Why can't guys be smart? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

"That sounds like a good deal. Fuck, I'd be glad to get you out of my life."

Why can't women just say what they're thinking? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

"Same here." His voice was bitter and full of resentment. I told him he'd regret it later. Told him so. Fuck, I regret it. 

"Kay." I stepped out of the room, preparing myself for Matt's face. Eyeliner was- Oh god, had he been crying? His blue eyes stared at me sorrowfully, like a fucking puppy and- god damn his blue eyes. I kind of wanted to hug him, but my mind strayed back to the puppy thing. If Matt was a puppy, he'd be a narcissistic puppy. There had been no mention of Nyteblayde during- ... Was I paying attention to what Matt Miller liked?

"Let's get to it." He pushed past me, cold and forlorn. He was good at avoiding eye contact.

Shit.