Chapter 23 ~ SHE WASN'T READY!

Everywhere.

People dancing.

Bondage equipment.

"Tea cup! TEA CUP!!!!" Nobody stopped. One guy dressed in a bunny suit hopped in front of me and let out a scream.

"SHE WASN'T REAAAAADY!" Everyone in the area cheered-and there was Kinzie, in the middle of a cage made out of glass, not even tied to the floor. She had a chastity belt on and her body was covered in chains.

"Let me jooiiiiiin!" Kinzie cried out, pressing her face against the glass walls of the cage. "I like being tied up, but not like this! This isn't erotic for me at all!"

"Holy fucking shit, Kinzie! What is this?!" I asked, approaching her cage cautiously. I was avoiding the sea of sweaty bodies.

"_____... save me... this is torture!" Kinzie began to cry. "And not the good kind!"

"Is there any good kind of torture?" I asked.

"Yes, the kind where you take a 20 inch dildo and-"

"It was a rhetorical question, Kinzie."

"Oh."

General Clark took the opportunity to jump from the second floor. From what I could tell, he was wearing nothing but a duck floatie- you know, those tubes that help you float in water that are sometimes shaped like animals?

He began to twerk.

"Kinzie, I'm getting you out of here." I looked around, frantically. I didn't want to be in this cesspool for any longer than I had to- Bondage wasn't my thing.

"It's Jackass!" General Clark screamed. The same cop that had fucked around with me in my personal hell hole entered the simulation, with an amount of flair that was only fitting for a villain. General Clark puffed out his chest. "I challenge you to a twerk-off!"

He then started twerking like mad.

"I will be crowned king of twerk, and you'll be crowned king of nothing." Jackass announced. A long pause.

Then he started getting down.

The way their butts bounced was only best described as two bubbles...

"____!" Kinzie whined. Oh, yeah. That's what I was here for.

I grabbed a chair, and with all my might, whipped it at the glass cage.

The sound of glass shattering was the only thing I could hear. Even the music stopped, and the people were quiet.

"Who said you could take the guest of honor?" One said quietly.

"She's not been booked yet." Another said, taking a step forward.

"She's not supposed to be booked." A third said. Guns appeared in their hands.

I looked to Clark, but he was still bouncing his booty with Officer Jackass.

I quickly imagined my pistol forming in my hands, and so it did. I pointed it at one, and shot him through the skull. Gunfire rang out across the room, and I tipped over a table, allowing myself to be shielded from the rain of bullets.

I quickly shot one in the dick and another in the left lung. My shots were enough to cripple them. I grabbed Kinzie, and continued shooting.

"____!" Matt said. "The fuck did you do?! The NPCS were non-hostile!"

"All I did was break the glass cage and take Kinzie!" I said, protesting against being guilty of anything bad.

"There was a door, for certain!"

"Well that fucking door had its chance and it blew it!" I growled. "If it wanted me to walk through it I would've seen it."

I looked back at General Clark, but he seemed to be having a multitude of fun. I figured I'd just leave him there.

He'd come back on his own time.

I quickly ran through the corridor, which seemed longer than before, dragging a heavy Kinzie behind me.

As we reached the light, I shoved Kinzie in and posed to dive in myself.

"For America...!" I muttered. "Not that it exists any more."

I jumped on in.

Yay, America.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

I did two chapters in a hurry so I apologize if they suck. I am doing them on my phone and I'm trying my best ♡♡♡

I decided I couldn't wait until the 20th