Chapter 21 ~ He Puts The M in Miller

I sighed, cracking open a can of cola. I quickly downed it, not caring about the dork behind me.

I put my hand on my now clothed chest. Matt's grip was firm, so it suprised me. A lot firmer Than expected.

He was lying on the bed next to me, while I waited for him to wake up.

I gently took his hand, and pressed it to my chest while he slept. I stifled a gasp as he squeezed, gently but firmly. I ran his fingers over my chest, and down my stomach-

I wasn't that desperate. Not for Matt.

I dropped his hand, disgusted with myself.

Space must make people really horny.

Matt sat up from his bed, gasping for breath. In that same moment I fell backwards, my head hitting something metal.

"Fuuuuuck!" I screamed, holding the back of my head and rocking side to side on my back. Matt stared at me.

"What...what happened?" He asked.

"I got surprised and hit my head off this fucking metal thing." I moaned in severe pain and recalled how much I hated the world.

"No, I mean...to me." He said, raising a single eyebrow with a sort of are you kidding me look.

"Nobody fucking cares about you, Matt." I stopped rocking back and forth.

"But-"

"No fucking buts!" I yelled, jumping to my feet and slamming my fist into the metal thing. A visible dent could be seen, and I cradled my fist. "Rule #54 of not giving myself more pain than needed in my daily life- don't punch metal things when angry."

"Punch... you punched me!" He shrieked, stumbling out of the bed. "You fucking knocked me right across the face,you... you elementary whore!"

I turned to Matt and pimp slapped him. He fell to the floor, like a bitch.

"Don't you dare call me a whore. People who buy whores are pimps." I said slowly, as if educating him on pimphood.

"I knew I should have saved Asha first." He snarled. That actually kind of hurt. "Not only would she be more useful and less painful, but by now I would have gotten laid."

"Matt. You have a girlfriend, remember?" I reminded him. His face went pale. It actually complimented his blue lipstick. Which I hated.

"Uhm... let's go save Kinzie."

He was so desperate to change that conversation, he actually brought Kinzie up. How sad.

"And where would we find her?" I asked, crossing my arms. Matt looked at me as if I was stupid.

"In the Simulation. In the Broken Shelligleah." He strutted out of the bedroom, into the main control room. "You're gonna need to get back in there."

"Fucking great." I muttered.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS MASSIVELY SHORT BUUUUUT.

XD The next chapter is gonna be great. Trying to upload stuff but my computer is broken.