Chapter 30 - Miller's Heartbreak

I'll be posting regularly every Friday (hopefully)  but I'm back, with an updated writing style and I hope it can retain the comedy! I'm focusing on the story aspect at the moment so I hope it doesn't get too heavy or unfunny. Mid way through this chapter, another "short story" will happen, just the same as what you've been seeing so far, but it will help you connect the dots so pay close attention! You'll know when the story changes by the bold text, but it's temporary. You may not understand it at first but treat it as a separate story from their current escapades in space right now. (The Other Side may be more serious than this one)

It was clear from the beginning that Matt had the intent of following me around like a puppy. Over time, it grew almost sickening. Now, I'm not the kind of person that would willingly kick a puppy but I really felt like this one needed and deserved to be kick. With a thwack, I smashed my foot full-force into Matt's side only to hear a girly sound come from him as he dropped to the floor like a sack full of puppies worthy of kicking. Huh, guess I could willingly kick a puppy. He coughed, keeling over; gasping for air. "What in bloody HELL was that for?!"

"You were acting like a puppy."

"You kicked me because I was acting like a puppy?! Isn't that all levels of wrong?!"

"And?" I shrugged it off. He wasn't an actual puppy, he was just like one, so it didn't count in the slightest. I can still be considered a slightly good person! He gazed at me as if I was an absolute retard, so yet again I felt the need to hit the weak puppy. I drew back my fist and slammed it into his stomach. Sadly, the feeling wasn't as great as the first time and the enthusiasm for hitting Matt was already fading. Before, I didn't give a shit whether or not he was hurt or crying like a little bitch.

He scrambled away, anger clear as day on his pretty-boy face. I mean, ugly! God damn it, what was with my head today? "Guess you can never tell what a psychopath'll do next, huh? One minute, we're getting along better than we ever have and the next you're back to beating the shit out of me like I'm your personal punching bag! What's wrong with you? Why can't you just be consistent?" Grabbing him by the collar, I didn't know why and the fact he was asking just made me angrier! I didn't even know why, but Matt's voice suddenly started to irritate me. I wanted to get away from him and stay far, far away. But I also wanted to be close. I wanted his hands on my body, squeezing me tightly-