Chapter 2 ~ Not 3 Minutes, But 45

I woke to the sound of beeping and saw lines of code running on all of the flatscreen T.V.s in the room.

Matt was sitting in between all of them, muttering under his breath. A beeping sound that signified failure made him swear.

"Fuck!" The British voice came again. I saw a phone cord on the bedside table, and I grabbed it, twisting it in my hands and making what seemed to be a makeshift noose.

The cord wrapped around my hands tightly, and I quietly snuck towards Matt.

He was wearing red pyjama pants and no shirt; it kind of shocked me- neon was his thing, after all. He didn't look too bad, but I definitely prefered him in neon.

I guess he didn't really seem like a cyber god without it.

Wait, was I beginning to believe his delusional bullshit?

I was finally directly behind him and could see one of his eyes. They were so focused on the screen that I doubted he'd ever look away if he wasn't disturbed.

And disturb him I shall.

I jumped him, wrapping the cord around his neck and pulling backwards. He began to make choking strangulation sounds- at least, what I hope to be choking strangulation sounds.

He flailed and managed to throw me off him, taking in deep breaths of air.

"You're violent." He said, with a special british emphasis on violent.

"No shit, shercock." I replied with a straight face.

"Can you stop with the gay references, please?"

"Have you ever thought about sleeping with a guy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He didn't respond. I got bored pretty easily. "Hey, what does this button do?"

"Don't press that!" He screamed.

Too late.

An entire section of wall revealed it's hidden treasures.

Journals with titles.

I ran up to them. "A steamy night, Matt x Nyteblayde. Fighting through the dark of our hearts, Matt x Nyteblayde. Oh, this one's interesting- Taken by force, Matt x Nyteblayde."

"Stop it!" Matt wailed.

I didn't stop.

"As Nyteblayde thrust into my anal cavity, the ropes began to dig into my body...I began to moan, and got harder... what the fuck is this shit, Matt?" I said, between laughter and tears.

"I... it's just a fantasy!" He cried out, reaching for the journal. I held it out of arms' reach.

"Okay. 'Nyteblade... ' I whispered, and he grunted. 'Nyteblade!' I shouted." I began to make fake moaning sounds and noticed something, dropping the journal. "Are you...?"

He covered his crotch area, avoiding eye contact and blushing.

"Fuck, Matt. Seriously?!"

"I.. have this thing where I have to-"

"You're not about to tell me about some weird fucking fetish of yours, are you? I don't need to know."

"You were reading my journal...and making those sounds, and I just..."

"Were you getting off to the sound of my voice?!"

He winced. Great. I turned around.

"I just...you have to have another room other than this."

"I don't." He replied. "I have to wank in this room. It's the only one that doesn't have security cameras."

"..Did you just fucking say wank, Matt?"

"I am from England, _____!"

"Can't you just...wank... in your bathroom?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head.

"I always do it surrounded by cords. I can't do it in there."

"Too much information, Matt. You and your fucking fetishes."

"As if you don't have them!"

"At least mine are normal!"

He sighed, and shuffled over to the bed, sitting down.

"I'm going to do it right here, and you can go in the bathroom."

"I am not spending 3 minutes locked in a bathroom, Matt."

He almost broke out into laughter- which is a bad sign.

"It takes me 45 minutes, _____."

Shit.

I forgot about gamer stamina.

"God damn Gamer Stamina rule! And you have Nerd Stamina on top of that, because all you ever fucking do every day is... wank!" I sat beside him on the bed. "I'm staying right fucking here. Get it over with."

"You're... going to watch me?" He said, leaning away from me awkwardly.

"If it helps get the process over with faster." I replied stoically.

"Well there's more than one way to help..."

I raised my fist, in a hitting motion. He threw his hands up to protect his face.

"I don't mean it like that! I mean... just, like kissing me while I-"

"You want me to make out with you as you do it?" I asked.

Matt was fucking weird.

"I mean... it might help a bit." He said, sheepishly.

I sighed.

"Fine. FINE. But if I see it even once, I'm ripping it off."

"You would touch it?" He said, almost as if my threat made him happy...?

Fucking Matt.

I awkwardly kissed him on the cheek to start off. God, why did I ever think that this was a good idea? Surprisingly, his cheek was as soft as a marshmallow. He didn't have acne, either. He may be girly, but he had good hygiene- for a gamer and a nerd. I slowly guided my kisses to his lips and stopped at the corner. His blue eyes watched me nervously.

"Are...you sure that you want me to kiss you?" I asked. He seemed pretty scared to me, like a lost child.

"Y-Yes..." He stuttered.

My lips met his, and I could taste the blue lipstick in my mouth. He wasn't really kissing back, and he hadn't even moved since I started kissing him. I asked for entry into his mouth with my tongue, and it slightly opened.

I then heard wet sounds.

Don't think about it. Don't think about what he's doing right now.

Slapping sounds.

Don't even picture it. Don't picture how this would look from another angle.

I felt slightly sick that I was partaking in this kind of thing, especially with this guy.

I continued to kiss him, but moved down to his neck, slightly biting it. My teeth sunk into his flesh, not piercing the skin- he was most likely an easy bruiser, so I didn't want to be too rough. I heard a small moan come from him.

Glad he was enjoying my 45 minutes of suffering.