Chapter 25 ~ Totally Disregarding Everything

"Ah, probably just some fucked up coincidence." I shrugged, laughing it off awkwardly. "Besides, I'm already fucking batshit crazy."

"Hell yeah. If I couldn't kill you, who the hell can?" He chuckled.

"Don't you dare. Your half-assed attempts were only trolling me." I strode across the room and gave him a good punch/pat to the back, which caused him to choke out in pain. I could hear the thump.

"They weren't half-assed!" He argued. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, saying they weren't half assed is like saying-"

"That I don't fantasize about screwing men?"

I broke out into laughter, literally rolling across the floor. Matt attempted to stop me.

"God dammit, that wasn't what I wanted to say!"

"You said it, Matt! You actually said it!" I slapped the ground with my hand.

"I-I'm not gay!" Matt stuttered. I walked over to a mini fridge in the corner of the room, opened it, grabbed some sort if alcoholic beverage and downed it.

"Prove it." I said, rather boldly. Matt stepped forwards, and brushed a lock of hair from my face, looking into my eyes. "Wait, Matt, the hell are you doing?"

"I... there's no chance Clementine would actually be alive, right...? So I'm sure it's time for me to get over it. I need.... as a man, I have certain needs..."

All I could do was stare at him, dumbfounded.

Kinzie was sleeping downstairs and we were surrounded by beeping control panels. She wouldn't hear- wait, what the hell was I thinking?

Matt went in, his lips brushing lightly against mine. His eyes fluttered closed and I found myself responding to him with closed eyes. Shit. You should never close your eyes because of potential romantic feelings. When I fuck hookers, I fuck them, not take them out to dinner.

Matt's hands gently ran up and down the sides of my body as the kiss deepened. Did he learn this from his girlfriend? I slowly slid my hands down his jumpsuit, to his lower abdomen, just above his penis. [That's right. I'm going all out on this one. Fuck embarrassment. I HAVE NO BOUNDARIES,  READERS! oh yeah complete smut warning it's gonna get steamy so look behind you, look ahead of you, if there's nobody there get comfortable because this is the type of thing people judge people for.]

He let out a choked moan, which led to me backing up a bit. Matt's face was bright red.

"I've... even though me and Clementine have been together for years, we've never actually..."

"Stop mentioning your girlfriend, dickface. By the time I'm done..." I pushed him down onto one of the several office chairs in the room. "You're never going to think of her again." I giggled into his ear, and clearly felt his erection through his pants. My hands traced up and down it, and I looked at him, as if awaiting per- wait, why the fuck would I need permission? I'm the leader of the mother fucking saints. I could fuck who I want, when I want, where I want.

I began to remove his jumpsuit. He was cleanshaven; there wasn't a hint of hair on his body, and he was surprisingly muscular.

"God, Matt, are you a fucking emo?" I left a trail of hungry kisses down his chest before finally reaching his dick. [AAAAAAGH MY EMBARRASSMENT IS REACHING THE- not even gonna say it nope]

He ran his fingers through my hair, staring down at me as I began to move my fingers across his erection in a manner I assumed he would normally be doing it. He moaned, his hips bucking into my hand.

"Aren't you gonna say anything, nerd?" I hissed. My tongue quickly lobbed up and down his length, and he let out another heated moan. I could feel myself getting wet, and I knew I couldn't wait any longer... and then Matt flipped me on my back. I coughed, and he pinned me down. "Matt, the fuck are you do-"

He kissed me, and his hands slid inside my jumpsuit, down to my waiting clit. It had been a while, so when he touched me, my body convulsed. But that wasn't all- he knew exactly where it was.

"You're not going to be calling me a nerd after this. I've studied sex and the female body. I know exactly how to pleasure you." He slid his finger inside me, and I moaned.

"No, I'm... pretty sure I'm still gonna call you a nerd, Matt."

By the look on his face, he was unimpressed. He tore my jumpsuit off, kissing me as I had him. He finally reached my vagina, and he dug his tongue in, lapping at the inside. I began to moan, not having expected Matt to do something like that for his first time.

His tongue searched through me as if looking for something, sliding deeper. He slid a single finger inside and pulled out his tongue. He stared up at me, and I glared at him.

"Don't you dare fucking look at me like that! Don't look at me at all."

"Is the legendary sex demon getting embarrassed because she's about to fuck a virgin?" He smirked.

"I've... fucked plenty of virgins before!" I protested. He knelt before me, placing his dick at my entrance.

"Are you sure?" He pressed against my entrance, the tip slowly sliding in. I held back a moan at the antagonising want radiating from me.

"I... I don't fucking know!"

"You need to tell me what you want before I can give it to you." His smirk was infuriating. God, I wanted to hit him.

"I..."

"Say what you want." He moved closer, his blue eyes peering into mine. In doing so, he pushed a little further inside.

"God fucking dammit, Matt, I want you to fuck me!" I screamed. If Kinzie was asleep, she was certainly awake and disturbed by now.

"As you wish, Princess."

"Call me that again, Matt, and you-!"

He slammed himself inside of me and I let out a scream of pleasure mixed with pain. He thrust again, sliding himself all the way out only to thrust back in. I held onto him for dear life, clawing at his back as he screwed me. All I could do was match his grunts with moans.

Another thrust, and I was getting closer to climax.

"Fuck, Matt, I'm..." I breathed, and he laughed. I was slammed down on the ground, my hands held down on either side of my head. He kissed me, with a lot of power, and looked into my eyes.

"I am too." He spoke sincerely.

"Matt, pull out."

"Nope."

"Matt, it's not safe!"

"Take back what you said about me being a nerd and I will."

"Matt! This is not the time for an argue-" I felt climax before he did, and I arched my back. Unfortunately, this also allowed Matt to get in me as deep as possible, and I felt his seed pouring into me.

"Matt."

"Yes?" He asked, not pulling out. He was breathing deeply.

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Worth it. Worth the look on your face. Worth it."

"You're saying this now, but you're gonna regret it later."

"I agree."

General Clark's voice crackled to life on the loudspeaker.

"THAT WAS LIKE AN AMATEUR PORN MOVIE. FUCK OFF."