Chapter 6 ~ B to Blow is Not a Thing

So, this chapter has smut- not like full blown smut, saving the juicy stuff for another day-
This chapter is not for people sensitive about rape, or smut. If you're above 16, go ahead on in. If you're under 16, you've been very much warned.

Matt sat in the corner of his room, hitting the B button on his controller.

"Aren't you bored?" I asked. He annoyed me plenty well.

"I haven't seen you naked."

"Are we really gonna do this again, Matt?!" I facepalmed.

"You saw my penis, ____." Matt glared at me. "It's my turn to see some of you."

"There's nothing to see." I replied quickly. His eyes trailed down to my chest. I covered them with my hands. He got up and pried my hands away, studying my chest intensely.

"There seems to be something to see, as I am looking at it." His hands found their way to the top of my shirt. The sound of ripping fabric filled my ears as he began to rip my shirt open. I slapped him.

"Why would you rip this shirt?! And why are you doing this? I'm more pissed about the shirt."

He said nothing and ripped it completely open. He then grabbed my bra, and pulled it towards him.

"You emo bastard! I'd rather you be cutting yourself in a corner!" My bra came entirely off, and I covered my chest again, only to have my arms wrenched away.

He then repeated what I did to him, biting my neck softly. I began to hit him, but he wouldn't stop.

"Rapist! You fucking rapist!"

"Say my intentions were to rape you." He said. "What the fuck could you do about it? Nobody is going to help you here. In the end, you do belong to me."

The look in Matt's eyes was starvation. He needed touch. He needed to feel. He needed something. This was only to be expected, when a man and a woman lived in the same room. Matt was consumed by lust. He couldn't help himself.

Instantly, his hands were all over my chest, groping, feeling. Any nervousness was gone, replaced by sexual desperation. A single moan came from my mouth, and I assume Matt couldn't take it anymore, as the moan stopped midway when his mouth hit mine. His tongue was inside of my mouth- tasting me, begging for me, wanting me. Soon, I, too, would be consumed by the same lust that was causing Matt to do this.

His mouth was on my breasts instantly after my mouth was free.

"Matt...Matt, stop it..." I attempted to push his head away, but with one hand, he held my wrists together to banish any chance of resistance.

He began to take off his shirt, loosening the tie around his neck and throwing it off him.

His neon garments were going to fall off anyways; he unzipped his coat, and then removed the shirt under it. His chest had muscles, despite his gamer physique- he was malnourished, but only slightly.

He zipped down his fly, and then casted his equipment to the side- the one strapped to his arm. He removed his pants, revealing Deckers' boxers that came with a bulge.

"Matt, stop-"

He kissed me.

"I can't stop. You don't know how badly I want this."

"What about Clementine?"

"She's not talking to me. She's not important right now."

"I don't want to be a side ho!" I protested. He kissed me again.

"I'm a virgin, _____." Matt said. "Clementine has been pushing for this, but I don't want to do it with her. Please, let me inside you. Just this once."

"Matt, virginity hurts a lot more for girls. Maybe if I had joined a gang, I would have been covered in prostitutes and lost it, but Matt, I am still a virgin."

"I can help you fix that." Matt's teeth sunk into my neck. He pulled down my pants and got me on the bed.

"Matt, you're gonna cry for hours after-"

As his fingers entered me, I gasped. They were cold, and no doubt shaking from excitement.

"You're wetter than England in fall." He whispered in my ear.

"Matt..!" I shrieked. He pulled down his boxers, and pulled me closer. I felt an intense pain as he entered me. "Matt, stop! It hurts like fucking hell!"

He continued to push inside of me, not stopping. The burning sensation continued, as if he was breaking me and stretching me from the inside.

He then stopped moving, and pulled out from halfway.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. He was above me. Black eyeliner dripped onto my face.

Matt was crying.

"I'd not meant for it to go this far. I'm so sorry..." He buried his face in the crook of my neck and began to sob.

"I told you that you would cry." I muttered. "Fuckin' crybaby."

"I'm sorry..." He cried, nuzzling me. "Did I hurt you? Do you need a doctor?"

He was being fucking caring after his dance and song?

"Matt, I want to sleep. Just leave me alone." I turned around. Matt awkwardly removed his Deckers' boxers and slid into bed, pressing against me like I was a heater. He wrapped his arms around me, and sobbed quietly. As much as I wanted to push him away, I couldn't.

Fucking hell, Matt. Get out of my head. Get out of my life.

Set me free from your chains.

"Uh...by the way, the reason I was pressing the B button earlier... it was something online. Press B to Blow.... I assumed you'd blow me if I just kept pressing B..."

Fucking Matt.