Chapter 3 ~ F**king Legal Documents

"Why do I have to stay in your room, anyways?" I asked. Matt was curled up on the bed and it seemed like he wouldn't be moving anytime soon. What had happened had embarrassed him badly.

He didn't respond. That kind of pissed me off. I hadn't heard his british voice in two hours, and there really was nothing to do around here other than talk to Matt.

Would I really be trapped here for the rest of my life, my only company nameless goons and Matt?

I then heard a slight sobbing sound.

His british accent had some effect on his tears. I neared him. I crawled over to him, silently- my life was now revolved around silence, it seemed.

The scent that came from him was amazing- he had on his normal neon things, and they still smelled like the detergent- whatever he used, I wanted to kind of take a bath in it- that would probably be a bad idea.

I awkwardly wrapped one arm around the crying, hormonal teenager. Yes, we were of equal age, but he was worse than a girl. He was pretty firm in body-shape, despite his malnourished appearance when his shirt was off. I dug my face into the back of his neon jacket where the Deckers' symbol was, and uttered words of encouragement.

"Shut the fuck up, Matt. I'm attempting to sleep."

The sobbing became hysterically louder. Were my words not strong enough?

"You fucking fag. Get your ass out of bed." He turned to face me. His makeup was streaming down his face and his black eye was completely visible. His eyes were also red and puffy, which was unattractive as hell- he had been crying for three fucking hours. "Your eyes must be stinging." I dabbed at them gently with my sweater. Yeah- Matt had complied with my request for normal clothes after...That. Matt nibbled on his bottom lip, attempting to keep his cries of pain in as I touched his black eye.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I just... I feel like shit, even when facing you..."

"Stop crying over the fact I saw your dick. I didn't rip it off, like I said I would, but enough is enough, Miller. You're the cocky british asshole who can hack a fucking government operation with nothing but his dick, a keyboard and a line of code."

"That is... true." Matt agreed. I could feel his british levels perking up.

"You're a brilliant hacker and one of the smartest people in the world." Who knew that ego reinforcement was more useful than positive encouragement? I continued dabbing at his eyes with my sweater.

"Yes, yes I am!" He said- more of announced it, really.

"You're able to kidnap young girls from their homes and show them your penis."

"Yes, yes I can! ...can you repeat that?" He asked, maybe thinking he hadn't heard me correctly.

"You're able to come up with plans better than girls can and work from home because you have a penis." I said, covering up what I said before. If I laughed, Miller would know something was up.

"Oh. Yes, in that case." Matt said, happily. "I also own you."

Wait, what did he just say?

"Can you repeat that please?"

"I...own....you. As in; you belong to me- body, mind, legal stuff."

"Wait. How is this possible?"

"Well, I am a hacker. I made this sort of thing that's between a human slave and a pet and I put it online and I managed to blackmail someone into making it a thing. I have legitimate documents that give me full ownership over you." He seemed cheery.