Chapter 20 ~ Miller-Space

Boom boom, motherfucker.

I was in a tank and it was fucking awesome.

"Honk hooooooooonk!" I yelled. My eyes shifted to the screen to the right of me, which showed the back of the tank, where the portal was manifesting behind me. My eyes flicked back to the first screen, where an enemy Zin tank appeared. Before I could shoot it, however, General Clark did. The Zin tank that was once whole, became pieces. Hunh... maybe I was feeling poetic.

"Alright!" Matt screeched. "It's open, and they can't delete it now!"

"Got it!" I exited the tank, saluting to General Clark with all of my respect. I know he saw me, because he fired a shot into nothing. "Live strong, my brother!" And then, before the fear of what was outside devoured me, I jumped through the portal.

And then, I gasped, like all of the air I was breathing flooded in at once. I was floating in some liquid, yet I could breath. And then, whatever was underneath me gave way, and I fell to the floor.

Something broke my fall.

"Agghhhh....Get off me, would you, you bigot?"

"Matt Miller?" I brought my eyes up to his blue ones. He stared at me.

"Who else could it be?" He asked. He was underneath me. It's no doubt that he was the one who broke my fall. I leaned down, and softly kissed him on the cheek. "Holy...fucking...shit..." Matt sucked in air. "Are you gonna kill me?"

"Nah. I'm happy to be alive!" Hell yes. Now I was out of the simulation, in the real world. "Hey, where are we...?"

"I hijacked an alien aircraft. We're currently in space and cloaking our coordinates." As I looked around me, I realized that we were in some kind of control room. There was beeping sounds all around, and the Decker icon was spray painted in blue in different spots of the ship. I glanced at Matt. "I got bored and was feeling quite artistic. You should see the bathroom, I painted it in Nyteblayde colors."

Fucking Matt. Leave him to himself and he destroys what seems beautiful.

"I want to punch you now." I said. He slid out from under me and got to his feet, and I did the same. A huge headache hit me, and I fell into Matt's arms. His hand wrapped around my waist as I convulsed.

"Fuck! Are you okay?" I was unable to talk, only a small gurgle came from my throat. He laid me on the floor. "Shit, I'm not a medic! Fuck!" He looked around, then put his head to my chest. "Your heartbeat seems normal, so you can't be going into cardiac arrest..."

"Matt, I have a headache and I feel like shit."

"Oh, that... That happened to me too." Matt nodded, as if I wasn't going to gut him later. Enjoy your guts, Matt, because they will soon be mine.

"Check around for Asprin or some shit. You have to have fucking Tylenol." I moaned.

"Uhm, no, I don't think we do.... but we have something called... Vi-agra?" Matt said, pronouncing the word wrongly.

"I would have thought you'd know what that is." I muttered. "Then again, not like you'd ever need it. Now, or in the future."

"...Alright." He sounded pretty confused. I would be confused too, should I ever have the displeasure of waking up one morning, looking in the mirror, and seeing Matt's face staring back at me.

That would depress anyone.

"We need to save Asha." Matt announced.

"We need to let me go and give me clothes." I announced.

"Oh...um..." Matt's face turned bright red. "Well, yes, that too."

"Any time in the next 10 centuries would be nice, Matt." I said. And he literally dropped me. "Fuck!"

"You told me to let you go!" Matt said, looking shocked.

"I said let me go, not fucking drop me!"

"Then be a little clearer next time!"

"If I wanted you to fucking drop me I would have fucking punched you in the face!"

"Or maybe you could do the more mature thing and use your words?"

"Nyteblayde sucks dick."

Matt's face went ashen. It was already pale, but there was no other way to describe it.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Just. Say." He hissed. I felt like this was gonna start a fight, but Matt would never physically strike me.

"Nyteblayde. Sucks. Dick." I responded.

And Matt jumped on me. He landed a nice, hard, punch on my face. I felt shocked, but I quickly regained my wild emotions and flipped Matt over, straddling him and wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Matt. Geeks do not fuck with jocks. In this case, you're the geek, and I'm the jock."

In an attempt to get me off him, he reached up and pushed on my chest.

I literally stopped breathing. His eyes trailed down to where his hand was.

And then I knocked him the fuck out.

♤♡◇♧

There you go! Vote and follow!

Also, comment! I wanna know how the story is so far!