A Love Square

Lucas' POV
I kissed her, we kissed, she didn't dodge me either. I never would have thought in a million years I would be dating Maya Hart.

BING! I grabbed my phone and noticed I had a text message.

Maya: Thank you for tonight, I had a lot of fun.
Lucas: I would do anything for you. I mean you are my girlfriend.
Maya: Well.. yeah.

Why her? People think she's a bully, but inside, she has a heart of gold.

                                                 *              *              *              *

"Good morning class" Mr.Matthews said. "Today we will be learning about A Midsummer Nights Dream by William Shakespeare."

"I'm not trying to run you're class or anything... but isn't Shakespeare apart of english?" Zay asked.

"Shakespeare was from the past, the past is history. Shakespeare made some of the best plays in history." Farkle replied.

"Well said Farkle. Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, Macbeth, any of those sound familiar?" Mr.Matthews added. "Shakespeare wrote all those plays including A Midsummer Nights Dream."

"Two subjects in one class, I might actually cry." Farkle said as he pretended to wipe a tear from his face.

"The story is about Hermia's father wanting his daughter to marry Demetrius, but she wants to marry Lysander." Mr.Matthews explained.

"Then a magical fairy named Puck came to help Helena get Demetrius, but he messes up. Now, both Lysander and Demetrius love Helena, and Hermia is left in the woods with no one to hold." Farkle then stood up and bowed."Thank you"

"As Farkle said, it is pretty much a big love triangle, well technically a love square. The only thing that that could solve it, is magic. In real life to solve it, we do what is right, not what's easy."

I swear Mr.Matthews has a parenting book built into his brain.

"This week we will all be given a scene to act out." Mr.Matthews said. "Riley, Lucas, Farkle, Zay, Charlie and Maya, you will be summing up the whole play"

"Oh boy," Maya said. I don't understand why she's so worried.